How much weight has Icrontic.com lost in 2012?

Comments

• ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    Done.;)
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    Done..but I don't expect/want to go much lower....my focus is on leaning out and adding muscle, and this matrix will miss that.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    What's the possibility of getting myself put on here? I'm trying to drop down from 162 to between 135-148 within the next couple of months (July is goal). Getting back into boxing after many years away and want to get back down to light-welter to welterweight.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    you are gonna be a fucking stick. Just add yourself, it is a publicly editable spreadsheet.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Just make sure you right-click and insert a row for yourself somewhere in the middle of the main table, that way it (should) copy all the formatting and adjust the formulas properly.
    Thanks, bro! I may be a bit skinnier, but at 155 and above I feel heavy and slower. Gotta wind it back a bit =D
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    I haven't weighed myself in over a month due to my scale sucking. If I can get a decent one this weekend, I'll update the March tally for me.

My current estimation is about 27lb based on the fact that I can't keep my friggin pants up and had to switch to my older, slightly smaller wedding band because my old one practically flew off my hand the other day.
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    Derp. Added my march weight.
    yes... more stats for the stats gods.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    For the first time since I left college I'm under 180 pounds. This is extremely exciting for me.
  • Have updated http://icrondic.com/ with weight loss statistics.

Collectively we have lost over 200 lbs.
    Finally got my info put in there.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    Put me down for -17lbs.
    We're fast approaching April weigh-in day. Prepare yourselves!
    Updated a little early, since I just had an official weigh-in last Monday.
    Same here, except I just weighed in this afternoon
  • *bump
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I am slowly getting to my goal of 200 pounds. Only 9 more to go, would have been there by now but I like my sugar
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Finally decided to throw in.
    Updated for my exciting under 180 weight.
    We seem to have quite the attrition rate going. Lot of people not weighing in.
  • No pressure, if anybody wants to share they should. If they don't want to share, they shouldn't. I just bumped it up to give it a little front page attention while we were still on or around the 15.
    Just a reminder for everyone, today is weigh-in day!
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Sad change is sad :(
    I'll upload when I get home, damn CG has never updated it's brower (IE of all things). Having issues viewing it all. Slowly coming down in weight, but slow and healthy is better than quick and unhealthy. Best of luck to all and keep pushing for your goal!
    I put down 162, but I have seen as low as 161. need new jeans.
    I put down 162, but I have seen as low as 161. need new jeans.
    You and me both. Funny how loose ones jeans get when they lose 33lbs. I just don't like buying new clothes knowing I'm going to be losing another ~90lbs or so (ideally)
    I don't have much more to lose, most likely won't go below 160. I just fear buying new clothes and then gaining some back and being uncomfortable. Sigh... although this has become a new lifestyle for eating habits, and not a diet.
    Added my numbers with an implied *. Our scale sucked (which is why I quit weighing in March) because of a dying battery. It has now been replaced.

Also, I was REALLY bad in April. With a difficult family funeral, Penguicon, and family travels, I'm actually surprised I'm not higher than I ended up
    Alright, I put on weight so I put it in. Not an abnormal amount, but still. I'll likely be putting more weight on as I continue building muscle too.