Someone's got some 'splaining to do.....

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited April 2012 in Minecraft
What is this?

It's in direct violation of the water building rule. I know this because I have land that touches this water and no one contacted me about it.

Unless a really good explanation comes my way (via PM is fine if you are more comfortable that way) I will be rolling this back probably tonight.

-Digi

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Yeah....I know that I, at least, use that waterway for travel. Big thing in the middle of it makes that a bit tricky...
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I have no clue on that, but wow, I didn't know someone build the Willis Tower! #chicagopride
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Can that be rolled back? Fixing that water would be hell.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Can and has been. A PM will be sent to the builder shortly.

Sucks because someone put in a few hours of work mining the material that was made out of and placing it there. Now the work and the materials are gone.

-Digi
  • carwolfcarwolf Member
    edited April 2012
    It was mine my only Defense is some bad communication in the ICMC: Outlands Claims Thread. I had approval on the 17th
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Indeed I had approved a plot of land. Covering up an ocean was not mentioned.

Sorry for the confusion. Not filling in water without expressed permission has always been a rule. I'll try to clarify this a bit in the rules thread.

-Digi
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    That actually is a pretty good Sears Willis Tower.