Tigers game June 20, 2012 Signup Thread

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited April 2012 in Community
Ok, so we've decided to go to the Tigers game on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 against the St. Louis Cardinals. We will be getting seats in the Mezzanine Section down the Right Field Line. The tickets are $20 each plus fees (about $5-$6 per ticket.) I would like to set a deadline of May 1 to order tickets to give us the best chance to get tickets together. That gives you two weeks from now to decide if you want to go or not. Comerica Park is within walking distance (< 2 miles) from the new ICHQ so we shouldn't have to worry about parking.

Anyways, who's in?

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    In!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    In

-Digi
  • Also in.
    What time do we meet at ICHQ?
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    In, before cb makes a Hockey comment ;)
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    In
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Is this for some kind of hock- DAMIT!
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    In, before cb makes a Hockey comment ;)
    You're going to be up there on Wednesday? Sweet!!
    One more week to go. So far we have six in. So far it looks like the closest we'd be is Row 21. I tried a 3x2 configuration and it was still in Row 19.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Who is ordering, and how would that person like to be paid for tickets?
    I'll go ahead and order the tickets. I was just thinking everyone could just send me the money by PayPal and the I'll order once I have the money. If I happen to find a good deal on eBay they actually have a setup now you can buy the tickets and each person can pay individually.
    I just purchased three hotdog/soda vouchers on the eBay link I posted above for $6 shipped. Sounds good to me.
  • I'm ready to send monies, just let me know how much and when.
    Thank you for the ebay link. I'll be getting a couple of those vouchers as well :D
    I purchased three of them and there are 8 left. So if anyone wants a $2 hotdog/soda combo do it soon. I paid $6 for three of them and I doubt I'd be able to get a hotdog by itself at the game for less than that.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    In.
    Ok we're up to seven. I actually called the Tigers group sales and they said if we happened to get 15 we could get a group tickets rate. I doubt we're going to have that many, but it's a thought.
    Four more days to signup.
    Received my hotdog coupons in the mail yesterday. Now we just need to get some more people in for the group ticketing price.
    Yep. Same here. I got mine.
    Last day for signups. I would like to order the tickets asap so we can get a good seat. As of right now, there is a listing on StubHub for up to 10 tickets in Section 216 Row 4 for $26 each. If we bought them directly from the Tigers they'd be that much after fees and taxes and the lowest row they have available is row 22. So if those of you that are definitely in can send me your part I'll go ahead and order them as soon as I get everyone's money. Paypal is fine. I sent everyone that has expressed an interest in this thread a PM with my email address to use for paypal.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Ahhh hell, I'm in. In honor of my step-grandfather, Malcolm. He knew a ridiculous amount of Tigers stats and always watched/listened to their games. PM me your email and I'll paypal you tomorrow.
    Paid.
    edited April 2012
    Sweet. We are up to 8 and the row of tickets that I am going to buy has up to 10, so we can still get two more in the same row if there is anyone else still interested. I am looking into getting us access to the the Tiger Den Club before the game.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Need 2 tickets. Sent $40 (the entire balance of my sad PayPal account, lulz), will get you the other $12 as soon as possible.
    Ok. So that makes 9. One more spot before we have to look at a second row.
    So everyone has paid. I'm going to go ahead and order the nine tickets now.
    Ok, so StubHub charges a convenience fee of 10% so the tickets I looked at in Section 216 Row 4 actually end up being $262.85 for nine seats ($29.21 each.) I also see someone is selling seats in Section 211 Row A as well. They are the Box Seats so they're a bit wider and also padded, plus Row A is obviously the first row so we wouldn't have anyone at all in front of us. Those seats would come to a total of $322.25 ($35.81) each, so would you all be willing to pay $6.60 more per seat to sit in a bigger seat and in the very first row, as opposed to somewhere around the 10th Row (since there are at least 4 or 5 rows of Box Seats before they start numbering the non box seats)? Section 211 is just about dead even with the Right Field Foul Pole and Section 216 seems to be about 3/4 of the way down the Right Field Line. Anyways what do you guys think? Lincoln, have you been to Comerica before to tell us if these seats would be any better?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I would be willing to do so.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    I'm up for it too.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Up for whatever.

-Digi