Profile Badges?

trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
edited April 2012 in Community
I know with the old vBulletin forums members used to be able to request badges, but with the new Vanilla that and other options seem to have disappeared. I know some are applied automatically but there are many that can't be. Any chance on this feature being added again?

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    It is a low priority feature addon. Some are automatic and others are manually awarded by @Primesuspect.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Requesting badges in the previous iteration was sending Prime a PM.

You can still do the same here:

Click here to request badges

-Digi

-Digi
    Unless I am mistaken, there was a place where you could view badges and request them. I recall doing so for system builder and F@H, among others. This was explicitly not pulled over from old site as it was a whole new plugin to write or something similar.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    It'll come eventually
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    That's what she said!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi
    Unless I am mistaken, there was a place where you could view badges and request them. I recall doing so for system builder and F@H, among others. This was explicitly not pulled over from old site as it was a whole new plugin to write or something similar.
    Indeed. I also remember that. I was offering a work around until that comes back as the request links on that list basically pulled up a PM to Prime.

I am still open to the option that I am wrong, but in this case the worst case scenario is that you chat with Prime. No bad comes from this.

-Digi
    Indeed, your solution is definitely the current method of getting dem badges. I also approve of extraneous conversations with Prime
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Well I'd hate to bother Prime with something so petty as achievement whoring. But on then again. . . pretty badges!