The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    You got it Oni.. Us Canadians need to stick together... GOD SHAVE THE QUEEN!
    I love these games, I'm laughing so hard and so much...
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    You got it Oni.. Us Canadians need to stick together... GOD SHAVE THE QUEEN!
    SCIENCE KILL THE QUEEN!
    (i don't believe in god nor royalty)
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Effing Bright! Dude kept stabbing me all night. That frigging pink hat of his

This is one of the better action stills I've captured in awhile.

• PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    Tonight was exceptionally violent.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    *gasp* I got featured in a screencap!
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    One of these days, I will get an opening shift on Tuesday and be able to join in the fun.
    Hey man, get yourself in a tenable situation first... Looking forward to playing with you again
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    @RahnalH102 there are lots of pics of you on our Facebook photos page.

Anybody who isn't tagged, I invite you to tag yourself in those photos.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    How does I tag self in photo?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    How does I tag self in photo?
    Probably need to "Like" the main page, then the option should be on the bottom right side when viewing the picture.
    It doesn't show up for me :( I have fullscreen, download, and report.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Family stacking is frowned upon in most countries.

Also, I didn't see your kid on last night. I assume she jumped ship pretty early? I don't believe in censoring the world for anyone, but I'd at least make an effort to not be too horrid on the mic.

Also, I never realized how wicked I look with that mask and the Scrap Pack. Thanks for capping that :D
    I decided last night that I'd really like to get my hands on a strange Medigun (the standard healy gun) cause I really do use it more than 50% of the time I'm in game. Maybe a strange Blutslaughter, too. Anyone have any suggestions?

Lynx got Ily and I dead a few times with this...
    Do want the wallpaper :D
    That Rarity...so fabulous. Jeez I got killed four times looking at that, once however I managed to kill 4 of the interlopers before they got me.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    It doesn't show up for me :( I have fullscreen, download, and report.
    Whoops, it doesn't for me either.
    I was too busy killing people.. So that WAS the most amazing spray was it?
    There aren't usually many Rarity sprays, and it's a cute one. I had to get a screen-cap. :D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    btw, she was awesome, only advice i can give: move around... i.e.: don't stand still.... i was sniper for a while i noticed it.
    She wrecked pretty good as a soli:

But yeah, I am slowly introducing the classes to her. Once she understands what the sniper and spy do, she should hopefully click on how to better avoid them ;-) She did say a few times "I died and I didn't even see anyone!"

I explained to her how to "push" the cart on Goldrush and she did pretty good at it. Her Stats show she had an almost 2 minute life and one with 3 kills. /me puffs proud gaming Dad chest.
    What was Digikid's name in-game? Did I miss her? Awww!
    She was on a bit early from about 6:30 to 7:30ish I think. She was on as DigiKid most of the time. I tagged her up once the server filled. Her computer had a couple issues so she was in and out and that frustrated her a bit. I plan to get her a headset soon, once we can communicate better (instead of yelling through the house) she will have even more fun.
    Family stacking is frowned upon in most countries.

Also, I didn't see your kid on last night. I assume she jumped ship pretty early? I don't believe in censoring the world for anyone, but I'd at least make an effort to not be too horrid on the mic.
    I left at about 8 and I don't remember seeing you or Prime. Sounds like we were on a bit early and you guys came on a bit later. Maybe next time.
    Also, I never realized how wicked I look with that mask and the Scrap Pack. Thanks for capping that :D
    I decided last night that I'd really like to get my hands on a strange Medigun (the standard healy gun) cause I really do use it more than 50% of the time I'm in game. Maybe a strange Blutslaughter, too. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Medi Gun is currently going for about 2.66-3 refined. Blutslaughter is pretty cheap, about 1-2 reclaimed. Let me know if you want any help hunting them down.

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    haha, that Rarity spray was my finest weapon!

I finally added it, images thread of course. Download away.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    @RahnalH102 there are lots of pics of you on our Facebook photos page.

Anybody who isn't tagged, I invite you to tag yourself in those photos.
    I can't tag photos either, halp!
    Hmmm. Maybe I have to be friends with you and only I can tag them.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    first world problems
    Nope. Fixed. Now you can tag yourselves.
    FUCK YOU PRIME!
    Oh. And I love you...
    I love you @DogSoldier
    TAIWONESE WHORE!
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    fun stuff tonight.
    Medi Gun is currently going for about 2.66-3 refined. Blutslaughter is pretty cheap, about 1-2 reclaimed. Let me know if you want any help hunting them down.
    Sweet, I'll mess around a bit and see if I can make that with what I've got. I'd love help as I've never really delved into this part of the game before :D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Sweet, I'll mess around a bit and see if I can make that with what I've got. I'd love help as I've never really delved into this part of the game before :D
    1st rule if I am going to help: Don't smelt anything you only have one of. I would rather chip in some metal to help and have you keep your weapons then have you sacrifice any to get something else. I'll take a look at your backpack and we'll see what we can make happen.

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.