Introduce yourself!

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    (That's three games, kid :p )

Hi Alex :)
  • oh...oops O.o
    :D
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    Welcome Alex "The-Gentleman"!
  • Thanks Rahnal :D
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec.
    welcome buddy, you'll see we are friendly (mostly when drunk)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL
    Or when not, though I tend to be ironic when not high on caffiene.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    Welcome to our web hide-out, Alex!
  • I'm Xaevryn, just call me X or Xae. I know Lincoln from another forum. Not much to say about me really. I'm just some dude on the internet, and that's all anyone needs to know. I like video games, anime, and meeting new and interesting people.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Willkommen The-Gentleman and Xaevryn, nice to see new people joining up on good'ol IC. Believe me when I say that it's the best home on the web.
    Hey @Xaevryn :)
    Hi Xae! you'll see there's a lot of random internet dude here.
  • Ohai everyone good to have you on the site!
  • Hey thanks for the welcome everyone.
  • thanks QCH and oni_dels :D "'m really excited to be a part of this awesome community
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    Xaevryn... THIS IS SPARTA... I have no idea why I said that but welcome to Icrontic!
  • CaffeineMeCaffeineMe Cedar Rapids, IA
    Writing this for two reasons:

1. Legitimately (re-)introducing myself to Icrontic
    2. Shamelss badge wh0ring

See, I was stalking other people's profiles, (OMG What a Stalker!) and clicked on @Malia, becuase something they said made me think they might be midwestern like me. So, there's 2 out of the way (Should get me a Name Dropper badge!), along with a "New Neighbor" badge.

About me: Well, I'm 41, male, married w. two kids. I live in Iowa. Had an interest in tech. my whole life, and recently came back to Icrontic when I had some Linux questions to address. I was here WAY back when on the original Icrontic, before it became Short Media, and then came along to the new Icrontic. Been Folding for YEARS now too.

Life and other interests intruded into my involvement for a spell, but I think I'm back, at least lurking, hopefully occassionally contributing, in some manner!

• Good to have you back. There are a whole lot of original Icrontians still around, it's such an amazing community.
    haha yeah stalking + achievement whore... you'll fit in nicely here
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    Speaking of achievement whoring. I don't seem to have the New Neighbor badge either so here goes.

Hi, I'm Joe, I am 32 and live in Lake Mary, FL with my wife and Cocker Spaniel. I am an Elementary School Computer Teacher and I am originally from Cincinnati, OH. Oh, and it's hot in Florida.
  • I'm Dan. I was born and raised in various suburbs of Los Angeles. I'm 27, I have three degrees, and I am deeply/madly/helplessly in love and married. I also have a number of technical certifications. I help run a software development startup that was born out of a unique entertainment industry niche.

I came across Icrontic 11 years ago when I was building my first computer. I had Google searched something like Epox 8KHA+ crashes, and up came Icrontic. Someone helped me figure out that I didn't put thermal paste on my heatsink and my cpu was overheating. Many years later, when Icrontic became Short Media, I signed up with Primesuspect's web hosting business. He hosted my personal website which was a community I ran for my friends (pirateninja.com). He became a member and the pirateninja.com community got him hooked on beer. This eventually lead to alcoholism and the ruining of Primesuspect's life. Prime now blames his children for his drinking, but I and now you know the bitter truth.
    This cross online community contamination also lead to a couple of new IC members, most importantly BobbyDigi who is pretty much a legend around here if you ask me.

In my spare time, I enjoy teasing CB with mildly offensive poppycock and helping other Icrontic community members with their technical issues if I can.
    I'm 27, I have three degrees, and I am deeply/madly/helplessly in love and married. I also have a number of technical certifications.
    fuuuuuck... i really feel like an underachiever now, all i have is the true love... T_T #fml?
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation
    @CaffeineMe: Good to meet you...thanks for the stalking????? (lol) Yup, am midwestern, accent and all, but I'm EX-Iowan; I abdicated to Wisconsin. Not sure Iowa still claims me. @CannonFodder is still there, and has got to be happy that there are now *2* Iowan gamers. Which part of the flatlands are you from?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI
    Seconding @malia's question - Where in Iowa are you from? I'm in Dubuque.
  • CaffeineMeCaffeineMe Cedar Rapids, IA
    Representin' Cedar Rapids yo!
  • TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC
    Victoria BC!
  • Hi, I'm Jonathan and I came after after playing several game of team fortress some some of your member.
    I will also play Diablo3 when it get out in two week.

I'm currently in my last semester before I became a software engineer. After that I will probably work in a video game compagny, so I can make experience what a geek like.

Hey @Swordmaniac! Welcome :)
    Hi, I'm Jonathan and I came after after playing several game of team fortress some some of your member.

I'm currently in my last semester before I became a software engineer. After that I will probably work in a video game compagny, so I can make experience what a geek like.

yeeeaaaah Jo you're finally here!! invasion of french canadian begins!!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA
    Hi, I'm Jonathan and I came after after playing several game of team fortress some some of your member.

yeeeaaaah Jo you're finally here!! invasion of french canadian begins!!
    You can't invade. Too le tired. Must go and take a nap
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI
    ZEN FIRE ZE MISSILES