A closer look at Company of Heroes 2

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited May 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Holy freaking crap, as I've said before waiting for this is going to be hell. CoH's fan-made Eastern Front mod was absolutely brilliant but with official animations, models, mechanics, AND an Eastern Front storyline this WILL be the greatest game RTS EVER!

Christ if only there were a way to sign up for the BETA for whenever (or if) they make one. (And I mean like right now, I want to be first in line to playtest that thing outside of employees!)

• jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    I'm really excited about this. I loved the hell outta the first CoH and this one looks just as good.

Only downside is I'll need a new PC to play it.

/me hits up Icrontic's buyers guide
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Ilriyas, if you want to potentially be selected for beta, you should sign up to the Company of Heroes community.
    Hrm the fact that I've had the original game since BETA but never actually joined the forums astounds me.

Anyways signed up! Here's to hoping eh!
  • TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC Member
    I'm going to get this so that I can finally play with my buddy
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Yeah @Ilriyas, when I create an off-topic subforum, it'll be your responsibility to start the MLP thread.

It's funny, I've gotten a few PMs already from people begging me to be in a beta. We never even said anything about one, but people are chomping at the bit to get it. It's been almost six years since CoH came out though, so I can't blame them.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Just so you know, when you register on the CoH community forums, it mentions the beta.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Yeah, that's a leftover from the original CoH forums. I'll probably have the team remove it, but that's not meant to advertise a Coh2 beta.
    Or is it?
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    It is now!

And I wouldn't call the shadows "accurate." Nearly, maybe, but they're not accounting for multiple light sources from the fires and such.