Who did YOU tell about folding today?

2»

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    He'll earn every point, but it will be worth it.

Good news, guys. :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    C'mon guys! Only one new user in the past week! :o

We need to get more people to be able to keep our trend as one of the few teams moving upward right now! :D
    edited April 2005
    Here's an idea for you:

Get out and around the forums and be as helpful as you can to people having computer problems. If you assist someone in getting their troubles sorted out, spring the Team 93 sales pitch on them while they still have that warm glow about them. Point them to www.joinfolding.com and tell them the best way to say "Thanks" would be to help out by having their now-smoothly running computer donate its spare cycles to a worthy cause. :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Today was a big day. I went offline spamming with the new folding business cards.

I put about 20 at a local coffee shop

I left a few on a ledge by the payphone at a restaurant

I accidentally left a couple on the counter of the gym I go to

I gave one to a guy I ran into from highschool

I gave one to a random dude I saw at a client's office

I left one on a gas pump

I left a few on the supplies counter at the local post office

That was just today :rarr:
  • edited May 2005
    Damn I can't wait until I get my hands on some of them. Sounds like a damned good day :thumbsup:
    edited May 2005
    I plan to be dealing these cards out like a blackjack dealer in Atlantic City. Get ready guys - Team 93 is about to really get cooking. :D
    edited May 2005
    Three more members expressed interest in Folding@Home in the last two days after getting my 'welcome' PM :D
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Three more members expressed interest in Folding@Home in the last two days after getting my 'welcome' PM :D
    :thumbsup: you da man keebs ...you da man! :csimon::fold:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I've been handing out cards like an idiot :D
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I told my friend Antonella all about the project, the team, and the cards. We installed F@H on her PC tonight! She's only running a few hours a day, but it's better than nothing. I told her when her first WU is turned in, we'd give her a welcome to the team thread of her very own. She won't join S-M, but I'm glad she's joined the cause.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2005
    I had the opportunity to pass out a card today while looking for an apartment. She asked why would we need more than one computer but I didnt have any with me. I missed out .:(
  • one234hone234h Downingtown, PA [USA]
    edited May 2012
    If we ask an organization, do we invite them to Team 93 if they are not actually Icronic members?

[EDIT]: Also, I just told Reddit. We'll see what becomes of that.
    /shrug
    Sure, they can always just register for the forum ;)
  • one234hone234h Downingtown, PA [USA]
    Good, because they've started joining, heh. Two so far. A few hopefuls.