Expo Icrontic 2012 call-out thread

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    @doabarrellroll - you basically called yourself out in the Expo announcement thread. Let's go to Expo!
  • doabarrellrolldoabarrellroll San Jose, CA Icrontian
    Oh wow, quite possibly. I was actually born in Warren. My cousin's wedding is that weekend in Chicago so maybe we could work something out?
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    OH YEAH I JUST BOUGHT A TICKET LYNX BLAT BLAT BLAT! HITMANS GOING TO EPIC!!!!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    OH YEAH I JUST BOUGHT A TICKET LYNX BLAT BLAT BLAT! HITMANS GOING TO EPIC!!!!
    Woot!

-Digi
    @carwolf now its your turn to get a ticket (a.k.a Ryokyo)
    edited May 2012
    EVERY HEAVY NEEDS A MEDIC!!! @gnomeWizardd I have finally ponied up and I am coming to Epic why dont you join me old TF2 friend!!!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Yay! UpShitMan! :D
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    BLAT BLAT BLAT! AHAHAHA. I've known about this for months, and I still can't believe he's going. Prepare yourself, Jimmeh.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Can anyone join this game? I'm gonna call @cherplunka out. You've seen ICOK. Now it's time for the big event.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    @cherplunka

It's pony time.

@cherplunka I want to finally meet you. HAHA
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    I wanna go, but I got a 2-week gig in Indianapolis at the end of June, and Epic is right in the middle of it :(
    I wanna go, but I got a 2-week gig in Indianapolis at the end of June, and Epic is right in the middle of it :(
    Your in my neck of the woods. GO INDY!!!

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    >your
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    @one234h needs to come out here, and there is no better weekend. Just sayin'.
    Where the hell is @Obsidian anyway?
  • cherplunkacherplunka Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    i love the call out, but june is in the middle of my main money making season :[ miss you guys.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Looks like @Nights hasn't signed up yet!
  • I'm still not coming! :P

Sorry, I am A. not as involved in the forum side things of IC, so I only know like half of the people here, B. am busy at that time, C. can't afford the trip, and D., last time I met people in real life that I had previously met on the internet, they tried to feed me spiked orange juice.
    edited May 2012
    @QuadyTheTurnip
    A) That is irrelevant
    B) This is more important
    C) That is negotiable
    D) If that happened at an Icrontic event, I would eject them.
    E) I renamed you without hyphens so I can @QuadyTheTurnip you
  • Yeah, B) is the real issue. Also I intended D) to be humerous, not SRS BSZNS. Also Thanks for E)!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    I'm still not coming! :P

Sorry, I am A. not as involved in the forum side things of IC, so I only know like half of the people here, B. am busy at that time, C. can't afford the trip, and D., last time I met people in real life that I had previously met on the internet, they tried to feed me spiked orange juice.
    What Lincoln said.

D) If that happened at an Icrontic event, I would eject them.
    E) I renamed you without hyphens so I can @QuadyTheTurnip you
    A) Does that only count for orange juice? I'm fairly certain you've tried to feed various spiked "juices" to many people. Including half a pitcher to me. :D
    B) ADMIN ABUSE
    4) What is a @QuadyTheTurnip really?
    Zebra) I like turttles
    d) More turnips.
    Everyone knows damn well what they're getting if they hold out their cup when I'm carrying that pitcher around :p
  • Everyone knows damn well what they're getting
    Orange juice?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Everyone knows damn well what they're getting
    Orange juice?
    "Spiked" Orange Juice

-Digi

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    I'd spike her orange juice?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Everyone knows damn well what they're getting
    Orange juice?
    "Spiked" Orange Juice

-Digi

If she comes with it, I'll drink.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    We've been doing 4-6 events a year for nine years running. Literally hundreds of "strangers" have been through here, and they were only strangers for five minutes. Nobody has ever experienced anything untoward, illegal, or frankly fucking awful like trying to feed someone spiked orange juice. If you don't know by now that we're an awesome, friendly, and loving group of people, nothing else I say is going to convince you. I just want to make sure that it's your own bad experiences that are coloring your opinion, not anything that anyone here would do.

I wish you could make it :( Maybe next year.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    A) So? Lots of TF2ers have experienced the "core" of the forum in the best way by just going to epic. It's the big community shortcut.

B) Valid.

C) Valid.

D) Nobody would fuck with you, and nobody had ever been made to do something they don't want in the decade of Icrontic events. This is not a malicious community. If you want to be left alone, you'll be left alone.
  • Spiked OJ,,, Puhhhlease!! I've had Chinese Rape Drink at ICHQ and lived to tell the tale. Not to mention one or two of @Pigflipper tasty moonshine soaked cherry's. Party on!