Diablo 2 anyone?

IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy CanadianToronto, Ontario Icrontian
edited May 2012 in Gaming
So a small discussion over Diablo 3's simplification during the lunch hour at my school today led to the idea for creating a group to play a full server game of Diablo 2.

I'm planning on hosting this as soon as we can get adequate members for the game and I was wondering if any of you guys would like to relive the glory days of Diablo.

So far we have a Paladin (Myself), a Druid (@Bladephoenix), and another member undecided on a class.

That leaves 5 slots, so if anyone's interested in some good old D2 dungeon delving either leave a message here or shoot me a pm over steam or what-not.

Comments

• DRUID GET
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Just gonna throw this out there. Trying to get a group to play Diablo 2 when 3 will be released in like.....tomorrow, is likely to not go well.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Man, how can you do this the week D3 is released? I'd be in, but I'm buying the sequel tomorrow.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Eh, I can wait. Not getting D3 likely till my laptop arrives and I'm not sure how much I'll like it seeing as I can't exactly make a viable melee caster anymore.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Eh, I can wait. Not getting D3 likely till my laptop arrives and I'm not sure how much I'll like it seeing as I can't exactly make a viable melee caster anymore.
    fyi, melee (spectral blades) wizard is arguably the best inferno character right now.