Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell
    edited May 2012

Alright, this is the last single one of these I'll put in a post, but from now on I'm gonna keep my eye out for these, since apparently I'm not the only one doing them in those greentext threads. I'll post 'em again after I have several to post at a time.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    Holy crap, that's awesome.
  • one234hone234h Downingtown, PA [USA]
    In honor of us watching MLP while using the Lecher's Paradise channel in Vent:

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Welovefine order arrived today, had to hide it from me mum she'd go ballistic if she knew I bought merch other than the posters (and the plushie...and the figurines...) Which is funny cause I've spent literal hundreds on Batman and Doctor Who and she's never cared.

Anyways here ya go for those who don't have my fb.

...shit I look tired
    Your mother is... quite the character.
    Yes, she certainly is.

Though despite her views on public appearances, the free will of her children and well...everything else. She is me mum and I do regret what I said/typed last night.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Tara Strong is best pony

Classic /mlp/

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Please tell me there are at least 4 more of these.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    'ey Lynx!
    Same girl that did the Rainbow Dash hoodie from awhile back. Done a bunch more too. Like Discord and Luna.
    If she comes with the hoodie, Vinyl Scratch is now a top tier waifu.
    IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

edited May 2012
    @UPSLynx tis the end of season 2...you know what must be done.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    Too much cute in my system! Need to correct the balance.

So hey.
    Ask Stalkerloo is awesome, even if the guy hasn't been updating all that much because of school.

Plus medicated Fluttershy is hilarious.
    Here, have some comic to demonstrate.

Tumblr ponies can be a really odd place sometimes, but I've been finding a lot of good shit there lately.
    Has a great realistic style there. Fits most of the time with minimal amounts of creepy. In my opinion at least.

Poooooooooooooooooools ...
    His art style is AWESOME, but it really bugs me that they have proper hooves. I dunno. I'm wierd.
    edited May 2012
    I -love- his art style, honestly. I'm not exactly sure if "realistic" is the right term to use for it, given the subject matter and end result, but I think it makes for something amazing to look at. As the Ask Stalkerloo blog's gone on, he's slowly switched to this style, and while it certainly makes updates take longer, I've gorwn to like it a lot.

Also, this guy's got fucking bro-tier taste in music. Apparently he does DJing as a hobby (goes by "Aphex" when he's not Stalkerloo), and he put out a call on Tumblr last night for folks to join him in Livestream for a DJ set he felt like doing friday night. He was throwing down some of the sickest shit I've heard in a while (and none of it even had to be pony-related). I had a -blast-.

Have him added on Skype from last night, actually, cuz I sent him P.A.R.T.Y. by Zomboy to throw onto the set. I really need to get names of the stuff he was spinning last night (if he can even remember, he got fairly plastered toward the end).

EDIT: Totally forgot- the nickname for medicated Fluttershy appears to be "Xanaxshy". Which is hilarious. Have a t-shirt design he was doing (you can see where he's used some of the art for one of the panels up there).

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools...

I -love- his art style, honestly. I'm not exactly sure if "realistic" is the right term to use for it, given the subject matter and end result, but I think it makes for something amazing to look at.
    What makes me say "realistic" is the attention to the detail of the proper anatomy. I.e. wings, hooves, teeth, iris, ankles, ... inside the ears. Not so much the subject matter. It's doesn't matter though. Does a great job.

@ salmonpony BWAHAHAA!!
    I love everything about the art, the hooves just bother me. Don't know why. I think it's because it really clashes with Lauren's style.

Regardless, i went through a good chunk of his tumblr last night. His stuff is really, really awesome.
    Ponies with ponytails? awwwww yeah

Rarity wins.

Also: