Hey NZXT and Thermaltake, can't we all just get along?

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited May 2012 in Science & Tech

Comments

• A mouse with a nail polish dryer is pretty dumb. Just sayin....
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Gotta dry that nerd sweat, bro.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    I like the idea.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I would LOVE to dry my nails and game at the same time. You fuckers.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Update. NZXT issued a statement
  • Personally I think it's kind of disgusting that competing marketing and PR guys get along. It just looks fishy. I want to see them fight to the death for my business.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Personally I think it's kind of disgusting that competing marketing and PR guys get along. It just looks fishy. I want to see them fight to the death for my business.
    And they can only use their peripherals.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    LOL Ramsom! He has such a way with words.
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    It's too bad that neither company can form a coherent sentence.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Oh Ramsom, he never disappoints. Good stuff.

You know, I think that fan design is kind of dumb, because it's not nearly as good a mouse I once had that had a small fan build inside of the thing. Little holes were punched along the back and side of the mouse, and so the fan cooled your hand while you used it. My hands sweat enough as it is thanks to Hyperhidrosis, and that fan-mouse was so perfect.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    @UPSLynx You're talking about one of those old Nyko dealies, right? I remember they had a PC gamepad called the Nyko "Airflo" controller that had fans built in.

The controller was alright, but I remember the one thing I loved about that controller was the really awesome keybinding software that came with it (I don't even think xPadder was even out then, and I didn't know about any others).
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Yes, I do believe it was Nyko that made them (they had built a PS2 controller with the same concept). I miss em.