Win a snail from SAPPHIRE

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited May 2012 in Science & Tech

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Every morning, I see hundreds of snails littering the grass and walkways. I even step on several, resulting in a sickening crunch. I can't help but think of that image when I see this title.

Every morning I also win a bag of shit from my three dogs as I walk them through the field of snails.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    Thanks for this. Entered.
  • GargGargoyle Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    I love Lian Li for their tasteful, restrained design and their exceptional build quality. I guess I'll forgive them for making a snail every once in awhile.

Cowries are pretty sweet, anyway, as far as snails go.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    That case is awesome. I always wanted one, but its crazy expensive.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    Per their terms and conditions you must (https://www.sapphireselectclub.com/archive//T&C/TC_38520120518_7522.pdf)
    1. register
    2. activate your account
    3. login
    4. agree to terms and submit your entry here:
    https://www.sapphireselectclub.com/contest/snailcontest/

So if you are doing this make sure you follow this last link I posted and agree to the terms/enter the contest AFTER you register for the club.

ps. nothing in their terms and conditions about having to accept their newsletter, you just need to be a member of the club.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Why so many snails in Southern California? I feel terrible every time I crush one :(
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    Contest is open to residents of Canada, the Member States of the European Union, Malaysia and the USA. Contest closes Friday June 15th 2012 at 23:59PM EST.

i got scared. often contest are open for resisdents of canada (except quebec).
    (because the rules are only in english and therefore not giving every contestant an equal chance... friggin bullshit. but yeah it works!)
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    Contest is open to residents of Canada, the Member States of the European Union, Malaysia and the USA. Contest closes Friday June 15th 2012 at 23:59PM EST.

i got scared. often contest are open for resisdents of canada (except quebec).
    (because the rules are only in english and therefore not giving every contestant an equal chance... friggin bullshit. but yeah it works!)
    You can blame the Quebec government for that. "Everything must have French on it...English is optional"
    @Mr-TRiot : oooh believe me i do! i was supose to move out of this hell hole about 2 years ago, but US gov didn't grant me my working visa, so i'm stuck here (for now)... anyways beer scene here is awesome so it's not all bad!
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    Move to Ontario. We have way more fun then the Frenchmen next door :P

Back to the original topic. Thanks for posting this, I went and signed up immediately. Yay for gold membership!
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    Just don't get the whole idea..... a snail.....really?
    @Mr-TRiot lol maybe, perhaps around windsor so i could be close to ICHQ!