Trades & Sells

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian
edited January 2012 in Team Fortress 2
first off, i'm sorry if a category like this already exist, but i didn't find it.. (booze doesn't help...)
so i wanted to do a post were we can say what stuff we are selling / we need, so we can meet in games to get them...
i have a wrap assassin, spy-cycle and festive rocket launcher to sell, btw.
Creeperbane2

Comments

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    I'd be interested in the spy-cycle.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    I'd be interested in the spy-cycle.
    hit me up when you see me online, we'll figure something out.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I'd be all about that Festive Rocket Launcher. If there are things in my inventory you'd possibly be willing to trade for, let me know. If you don't have me friended, send me a PM and I'll do it when I'm home.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    This thread is relevant to my interests.

The First 3 pages of my backpack are up for trade: TF2Items, TF2BP

Any regular weapon, I'll trade 1:1 for any other craftable weapon. I usually only "stock" newer weapons, the rest go to scrap. If you don't have any spares I'm always willing to give my spare weps to Icrontians that want to try out some different weps. If you are interested in a particular weapons, please let me know. I do this stuff all the time and can get pretty much any standard weapon rather quickly.

Currently I am focusing on Level 54 Vintage hats and weapons. If you have any Vintage items that has a Level 54, let me know and we can talk.

The rest of the pages are The Digi Collection. Bask in it's glory. If you have a question on any of the items in my backpack please feel free to ask. I do love talking about TF2.

And a Nice reference for all items: optf2

-Digi
    @midga here's my steam : {IC} Oni
    add me, i'm pretty much always online these days
    @BobbyDigi: yeah i have shit loads of item too, i keep 1 of each, the rest i craft or trade if it's somewhat valuable / rare
    @oni_dels Y We NO Friends!?

Request sent :-D

-Digi
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    I'm looking for heavy stuff and am willing to trade anything I currently have...

Add me on steam {IC}MrTRiot
    I have Gift Wrap and lots of crates for sale raging from 3-32
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

The First 3 pages of my backpack are up for trade:
    -Digi
    I would love to trade you for that Strange Brass Beast. I don't know what I have to trade in return, but I like the strange weapons and I play heavy alot.
    I would love to trade you for that Strange Brass Beast. I don't know what I have to trade in return, but I like the strange weapons and I play heavy alot.
    This can/will be arranged.

-Digi
    Does anyone know if this is a legitimate place for trading: http://tf2tp.com/
    It uses the steam API, but I'm stil kind of weary about it. Trading servers in TF2 seem to be hit or miss and I find it difficult to keep track of buyers and sellers, items and prices. So a simple site like this seems much easier.
    I surf tf2tp every day and most of my trades generate from there.

100% legit and recommended.

-Digi
    Thanks BobbyDigi!
  • Bobby I will trade you 1 for 1 for the pomison and what do you want for the duleing mini game? hit me up I think your on my friends list
  • Sorry bobby your not on my friends list I am always online hit me up when you read this.
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    Selling After Eight, A Mann's Mint, and a Strange Chargin' Targe.
    @Guppy i'd be interested in the targe, maybe the After eight too... what you want for it/them? i have a few strange i dont need
    also i'm selling:
    strange bottle
    strange knife
    strange pistol
    strange tribalman's shiv
    festive wrench (NOT strange)
    If you've got any strange weapons for Pyro, Demoman, or Sniper(excluding Sydney Sleeper), I'll take one of those. If you don't, then I think 2 ref for both would be good.
    @guppy well i do, but pyro is my main class so i keep em! ^^ for sniper i got the tribalman shiv (bleeding kukri) and for demo i got the bottle...
    Tribalman's shiv would be great.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    so i want to maek trade of a few things (soldier medal, 2x unusuals, salvaged 40 crate -- actually probably everything in the backpack). I used to know their approximate value, but I'm unaware of how the market has changed. what's the value of bills/buds/keys these days?

my bp:
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/shwaip
    @guppy get my Steam id ( stefdels ) when you see me online, we can check for a trade
    so i want to maek trade of a few things (soldier medal, 2x unusuals, salvaged 40 crate -- actually probably everything in the backpack). I used to know their approximate value, but I'm unaware of how the market has changed. what's the value of bills/buds/keys these days?

my bp:
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/shwaip
    For rough estimates on most non Unusual items, use the Spreadsheet: http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

-Digi
    @bobbydigi what do you think of trading my g.fetti hound dog for a team spirit bills + series 40 salvaged crate? It seems a little low to me, but i'm not sure.
    From some quick searches:
    TS bills ~ 9 keys
    #40 Crate ~ 8 keys

You can buy keys for as low as $1.35

17 keys x 1.35 = $22.95 (Is that low? Slightly. Acceptable? No, couldn't let you do that, I would sooner give you $30 for it)

Buds seem to be able to be had for about 22-25 keys (~$30-35) right now. I personally would hold out for an offer that is closer to that.

Fetti is a low tier effect but Hound Dog is a mid tier hat.

-Digi
    Thanks, that was sort of what I thought.
    lots of crates available for sale. http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198015078878
  • Am interested in a Strange Degreaser, and Strange Medigun. I have a strange Sniper Rifle, Razorback, Rocket Lawnchair and Sticky Bomb Launcher.

Am interested in a Vintage Pyro hat for my Vintage Stockbroker Scarf.

Please only fair offers, keep in mind I'll be checking with BobbyDigi to make sure it is indeed a fair offer.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    I've been out of TF2 for about two years now. I'd be down to sell one crate for a couple of keys - I have a #45 and #44, according to the spreadsheet they're worth about seven keys apiece.

Forgive me if I'm an idiot. Again, it's been two years.