Because We May: A week-long sale on indie games

BasilBasil NubcaekEngland Icrontian
edited May 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the post! I'm going to get poor now...

--

I'll make a list later, but there's some games on there that IC gamers absolutely must at least look at, if not just buy outright.

--

...and apparently some are taking the opportunity to raise their prices XD http://superofficestress.com/
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Love these sales. Props to the indie game community.

In particular, I'm a fan of music by Danny Baranowsky, who has done music for several of these indie games... including the music in the Because We May trailer (seen above) as well as Super Meat Boy (also seen in the trailer).

It's also a cute coincidence that this happens to be the month of May. Good show.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Love these sales. Props to the indie game community.

In particular, I'm a fan of music by Danny Baranowsky, who has done music for several of these indie games... including the music in the Because We May trailer (seen above) as well as Super Meat Boy (also seen in the trailer).
    He also did music for Wrath of the Lamb which is pretty awesome. Not sure if he did any for the original The Binding of Isaac.
    It's also a cute coincidence that this happens to be the month of May. Good show.
    For some reason I don't think that's coincidence...