Yup, worth every penny.
  • But will it come in white
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    The Switch 810 already comes in white.
  • going for black matte
    edited May 2012

It's shit like this, NZXT...

You know, I want to take a minute to revisit this review.

Today, I went to install some new parts in the case because I'm setting up a review for a new all-in-one water cooling unit from Thermaltake. I noticed, in one of the little bags from the Switch 810 SE a tiny little black piece made of metal:
    It has a Philips screw head on one side and is open on the other. At first glance I thought maybe it was a manufacturing defect, as it looks almost like one of the thumbscrews, but without an actual screw bit.

Then I realized: It's a driver for the standoffs. It fits perfectly over the motherboard standoffs, allowing you to easily crank them down tighter with your fingers, or really crank them down with a screwdriver if you wanted to. It also makes removing the standoffs far easier.

This is a tiny, almost insignificant part, but NZXT added it to the total package. This is the kind of attention to detail that, in my opinion, sets NZXT far apart from their competition. Every aspect of this case is highly engineered and pays spectacular attention to detail.

Here's my new build, with all cords. It's the cleanest PC I've ever built:
    It's also shit like this. The rear LED changes everything. EVERY case should have this:
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    ^ 100 times over. I knew that was on the case but the first time I went to switch something around on the I/O not in the middle of a bright day I couldn't believe no one had ever put that on a case before.
  • JokkeJoakim Larsen Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    I really like the look of the interior. The back light looks brilliant too. Not too much of a fan of the glass panel on the side. So many details, and it looks incredible. Might be too big for me, but def. worth a look if I decide to upgrade in the future.
  • I wonder if the white will turn yellow ?
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    If the paint and material from their Phantom case is any indication, no.