The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    for the Demopan out there, they fixed the pan: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/May_17,_2012_Patch. also now server needs to be updated.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    oh thank God. It looked terrible since that last update.
    oh thank God. It looked terrible since that last update.
    yeah, the thing is to make it "fit" in other classes hand they use to model of a different weapon, which was longer than the pan. this is why it looked weird. i haven't test it with all classes but it was perfect on sniper and soldier
    (Canadian) Holiday tomorrow, day off. who's online tonight?
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Drunken Preacher on Friday night was awesome...there's nothing quite like listening to him drunkenly shouting encouragement to a healer named "Dragon C*nt."
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    fun times...
    also, @cola : love your drunken ass.

Gentlemen.
    BANGARANG CAN't INTO SMALLTIME SKRILLIXY WHAYT ONO IOKNOE BOHAOiuk nognihtmare nigth osn?!!!!!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Sorry I missed tonight guys, i JUST got my PC setup and my apartment mostly unpacked. Long weekend is long.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Oh hey I missed this crap, sorry I got sucked into Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Seriously the game is freaking amazing...by the way any chance I could write a review for it or do we need Ubisoft's permission?)
    No permission needed dude, just write.
    working evenings, missing everything... and as of next week i'm working night shifts so i'll prob miss everything unless it's on a friday/ saturday night and i'm not out drinking... meaning i'll most likely miss everything... /fml
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    working evenings, missing everything... and as of next week i'm working night shifts so i'll prob miss everything unless it's on a friday/ saturday night and i'm not out drinking... meaning i'll most likely miss everything... /fml
    QQ MOAR

Srsly, start a game some night, announce it or something, and 75% likely you'll get people in the server.
    QQ MOAR

Srsly, start a game some night, announce it or something, and 75% likely you'll get people in the server.
    i should be back from work around 10:15 tonight, so let's do this!

=/
    gave @primesuspect the boot. showed him who's the boss.

also, we have some will-o'-the-wisp on the server, when you find one they will grant you one wish...
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    That stupid boot
    Few notes from a good session last night:

It was Dog night all night.

Everyone changed their name to something Dog related.

RD image

Even admiring my award isn't enough to keep me from my duties (look at that handsome fellow!).

And here's a couple shots from a session on the 22nd that I never got around to posting.

Lookin' good, guys!
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    was there any tf2 last night or everyone was on D3? had to go to bed early for work, i will be here next week though.
    You know, it is funny you say that because every time GQ sends me an invite to TF2 I literally say out loud "shouldn't everyone be on D3?"
    was there any tf2 last night or everyone was on D3? had to go to bed early for work, i will be here next week though.
    You know, it is funny you say that because every time GQ sends me an invite to TF2 I literally say out loud "shouldn't everyone be on D3?"
    Nah, don't own it, don't plan to buy it. If I ever acquire it otherwise I'll jump on, though.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    It was kinda short and I think we only got around 12 players at any given time... but it was fun as hell.

turns out if you have a turntable, and you have it setup as USB audio input, you can set it as your default microphone and play records for your friends. :-D That was hilarious that it worked.

Edit: In case anyone was interested, the turntable I am using is an ION iTTUSB (Link) and I have had it for about a year. Picked it up cheap from a yard sale. Comparable ones seem to go for about $60-$100 currently.

-Digi
    Watch that first step, Cliff....

It was kinda short and I think we only got around 12 players at any given time... but it was fun as hell.

-Digi
    wish i could've made it... start working at 10pm so yeah.. sucks...

That's alright Oni, just means more incentive for us to jump on other nights :D

It was a fun night, albeit short and small. I gotta admit, though, I often have more fun in smaller games like that. The highlight of my night was probably melee-fighting with @Smokey and @UPSLynx and a few others. Confirmed I'm crap at it. Getting better at Blutslaughtering, though :D

Van Halen made for best Sawmill.
    Lynx, post that vidcap. Srsly.
    Will post it tonight when I get home from work. Need to edit it a bit.
    Sure, lots of people play music over mic during TF2 games. But only on Icrontic will you find it being done from a record player with vintage LPs on it

This discussion has been closed.