E3 2012: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited June 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Seriously though: Does anyone care anymore? Really?
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    As much as we like to bash on it, its still an extremely successful franchise financially.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    One of the commentators on NPR nailed it this morning. We're entering that in-between-console-generation eras that always happens. The WiiU is coming out later this year, and the next XBox and PlayStation iterations will be out likely sometime next year, so publishers and developers are kind of holding back, seeing what they're going to be working with for the next 7 years or so.

To try and do a whole new IP right now on current-gen hardware would be hamstringing a franchise right at the start.

I'd be surprised if we see anything huge announced before E3 next year.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Seriously though: Does anyone care anymore? Really?

On Youtube for less than 24 hours.
  • TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC Member
    Honestly? This doesn't look that bad.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not a COD fanboy by any means but DAMN I love me some treyarch. They actually TRY and do something with the stories....although they need to gtfo the same gameplay :p
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    It looks like it's going to be good game. I like the idea of it being in the future, I think it'll bring alot of new ideas and stuff to the FPS world.
    Also I'm curious to what the zombie substitution is for the game.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    It looks like it's going to be good game. I like the idea of it being in the future, I think it'll bring alot of new ideas and stuff to the FPS world.
    Aliens?

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Aliens?