Expo Icrontic 2012 call-out thread

1235»

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I accept the Pizza challenge, I'll eat all the dickpeppers.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Either they are doing something wrong or it isn't real ghost pepper or you guys don't know what you are in for.
    It is real ghost pepper. They don't know what they're in for.
    You guys? One can presume that Prime has had one but we know not of your pepper experience Mr Ninja. Are you saying that there is a problem? The peppers are too hot for you and you are not up for the challenge? :wave:

I have never eaten any ghost pepper. I am in it for the Lulz.

-Digi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    IT WAS PAIN
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    Ok, I was in to try a slice.
    2) Don't want to try to kill myself
    3) yeah, I'll say (IT) I'm getting old lol

@fatcal lol

I'm in Orlando than on Tuesday the Big D :)

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Not gonna do it wouldn't be prudent.
  • Either they are doing something wrong or it isn't real ghost pepper or you guys don't know what you are in for.
    It is real ghost pepper. They don't know what they're in for.
    You guys? One can presume that Prime has had one but we know not of your pepper experience Mr Ninja. Are you saying that there is a problem? The peppers are too hot for you and you are not up for the challenge? :wave:

I have never eaten any ghost pepper. I am in it for the Lulz.

-Digi
    I'll bring the Milk and the Tums. Bathroom should be nearby, someone might throw up.
    Orange habanero tastes sweet to me, and jalapenos are a joke in the world of hot. I've had a big chunk of red savina paste, and it did the standard feel fire coming out of ears and close to sweat .. but not so bad after 10 minutes. I've done that a few times, it's as hot as I want to go. I like it, it doesn't hurt.
    My sister, in Santa Barbara, and a good friend of hers both went for ghost peppers once and I believe both of them threw up and said they would never do it again. They went in to it with a similar affinity and experience that I have. They lived and it made for a good story.
    So I'm happy to watch, and I know you guys will live ... but I'm too chicken to go there. Yep.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    If you can handle a mouthful of red savina, you can definitely handle this pizza.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    @PirateNinja So your not going for the Ghost peppers? Do you like Bananas?

-Digi
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    Never make eye contact while eating banana peppers.