TIME TO REMINISCE!

UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big NastyIndianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
edited July 2012 in Team Fortress 2
I was just thinking back at the good old days of TFC (For those young ones out there that was Team Fortress Classic the one that started it all!) Post old screen shots and pictures here .... if you have anymore from way back then HA HA HA. Heres a few that I have from TFC and other mods like Sven CoOp.

UPSLynx

Comments

• UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    @UPSLynx and @UPSKingpin would like this too.
  • UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my word, thank you for this. I don't think I have any screenshots from those days. Brilliant. I've still got TFC installed if you guys ever want to experience it again.
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    I have many more to come and so does Bobby.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    Dude, I miss playing on servers with "Roll The Dice". A random something happens, be it super speed, invisibility, stuck in the floor, or death.

Server mods in TFC were the best.

So many memories. Here's Hitman on a suicide run 1v4 in TFC Warpath

Hitman doing what he does best - standing in front of me while I snipe in TFC Warpath

Hitman drowning because he didn't realize a player was standing above him, preventing him from surfacing (his eyes peeking out of the water)

Kingpin getting owned in CS

And if you were there, you know:
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    There are /rtd mods in TF2... they are common on trade servers where peeps are just messin around most of the time.

Thanks for sharing these. Not getting into FPS until TF2, I can only imagine the hilarity of this stuff when it was at its peek.

-Digi
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I feel like I missed out. At least I can start now by GOING FAST!!!
  • I can reminisce about the early days of TF2 at least...

Back when there was kart to push, and all medics used needleguns to kill people.