"Icrontic" Pixel Art

MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
edited July 2012 in Minecraft
Ultimate Goal- To do a 512x204 piece of pixel art of the Icrontic logo on a flat surface somewhere on the map

First Steps- A quick outline and material gathering for just the fedora "I" to see how many people we can muster up to contribute

Current Material Requirements- 8047 Black Wool, 2107 White Wool and 255 Orange Wool.

Timeline- I'll start logging on everyday to begin gathering materials at 8 EST (or sooner) starting tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

• MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    Just got off work. Will be on as soon as I get home which will be 9 est or a bit later
    edited July 2012
    I built an outline for the area tonight. Got 3 corners done using cobble/sandstone/whatever I had on me with direct lines in between the corners. They have torches and/or double stacked bricks every 25 blocks. Also set up a base camp for this project at x2066, z741 near one of the corners.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Paging Nether Wizards. We could use a portal out there to base camp.

-Digi
    I've been slacking a bit on this project as I've been really sick lately and dealing with a lot of stuff. I've still been logging in but not getting very much accomplished. I'll try to step it up in the next couple days