2012 ZOMBIE DISCUSSION

erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native TexanHouston,Texas
edited July 2012 in The Pub
I was at academy sports to buy some ammo and i couldn't help but over hear the sales man talking. This guy was telling customers how to kill zombies. He even told them to go for the nerve cluster in the neck. They have zombie ammo, and ammo boxes.

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA
    Capitalism.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan
    I knew people to it to an extreme, but not this much!
  • I do keep a pair of shoes in my car whenever I wear sandals... just in case I need to do some running...
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway
    Wait..? You guys DON'T have bomb shelters stocked with canned food and shotgun ammo for the next ten years?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou
    edited July 2012
    Wait..? You guys DON'T have bomb shelters stocked with canned food and shotgun ammo for the next ten years?
    yea, we do. think it's like 20 years of food

• PetraPetra Palmdale, CA USA
    Yeah, it's all marketing... albeit somewhat morbid marketing, considering they're using the whole zombie thing to sell ammunition and such. For example, the Hornady Z-Max zombie ammo is the same as their Critical Defense ammunition--it just has a different color insert in the hollow point.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England
    Gotta love these people whose unwarranted self-importance unconsciously leads them to believe they would be bad-ass survivors rather the the first wave of zombie fodder...
  • erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas
    Yeah, it's all marketing... albeit somewhat morbid marketing, considering they're using the whole zombie thing to sell ammunition and such. For example, the Hornady Z-Max zombie ammo is the same as their Critical Defense ammunition--it just has a different color insert in the hollow point.

Yeah I could see calling in zombie ammunition if it had explosive tips. But i have enough guns & ammo for world war 3.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    Ugh, my favorite subgenre of horror is really becoming a "zombies are hot right now" thing...Surprised no one's posted this yet.

foxnews.com/leisure/2012/07/13/hyundai-shows-off-its-zombie-proof-elantra-coupe/
    for your viewing unpleasure (FU Hyundai and Robert Kirkman you George Lucas wannabe):
    A PDF "owners manual" (the layout and artwork are cool):media.al.com/businessnews/other/36682_1_1-1.pdf

• erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas
    omfg. :eek:
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Wait, they're selling ammo that is specifically designed and marketed toward killing people? Murika?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    My dad's buddy shot a zombie once...

He died from it.