League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    I want Reverse Orianna. You play as the ball and chuck Orianna at people. Though I'm amused by reverse Malzahar.

ALSO HAVE YOU SEEN THE VOIDLING DANCE ITS SO AWDOWABLE:

• NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    Anyone else recognize the new Dr. Mundo skin? It's Axe from DotA and DotA 2.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Zyra is the most awesome champion ever, I just got 17/4/9 with her today. Also everyone add me, its Explexify.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    We now have two different mix drink themes to make as a group.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    I'm not seeing it ... no seriously no image.
    @RahnalH102 Really? Ah well just in case here's the link.
    http://funnyjunk.com/channel/lol-channel/Cocktails/ojmcGbw/
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Lulz, that link also appears to be broken (on the other side).

*Only available in Canada*
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Tushon said:

Lulz, that link also appears to be broken (on the other side).

*Only available in Canada*

Let me in through that link so not sure on that. Also when I refreshed the page the image showed up here for a split second then went back to the text.

Interesting concoctions there.
    edited July 2012
    Battlecast Cho'gath coming next patch.

BATTLECAST CHO'GATH

BATTLE FRAEKING CAST CHOGATH

Also, Diana (next champ, an AP jungler) looks freaking SWEEEET

On the other hand, I think most of the redone splash arts look terrible: http://imgur.com/a/RWpXe

EDIT: And chogath buffs! (cast speed decreases for this Q,W, and R, and his E gets wider ranged when he goes up in size) I'm going to jungle ALL OF THE CHO GATHS
    Oh my god it's a Mad Cat
    I see those speakers and one thing comes to mind.

'Let the Bass Cannon kick it." "OH !@#$"
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Diana is gonna be boss.
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    Loving how Cho'gath is getting pampered! He was my first champion I played. I actually like alot of the new splash art except the second to last one.
    So ARAM is awesome

He wasn't kidding when he said "Welcome to the League of Draven!"
    Creator unknown.
    GLORIOUS!!!
  • People on the LoL forums really want a new Yorick skin...
    edited July 2012
    I approve.

Also, I've been thinking a bit after digging through forums and comments.

There is a !@#$ ton of champs, 2.5 game modes, and 4 unique maps. Personally, I would like to see a bit more maps added in soon. Maybe another mode or two.

However, I know nothing of their work process and how long these would take to make. From what I can infer though, they have teams setup for each aspect, so they likely are working on new maps and modes, after all Proving Grounds was kinda silently released. (Something I kinda wanna see Valve do with HL3, just throw it out there, no or little advertising at least at the launch, the data cruncher in me would love to see how that would unfold, but that's another topic.) of course though, champions are a source of revenue for LoL, so they can't just stop their production or slow it down. Makes me wonder what Riot gets out of the tournaments and the like.

Basicly I'm saying this: Champions are nice, but I'd like to at least see/hear a bit of what maps and modes are in the works.

What about you?
    edited August 2012
    Well, there is Magma Chamber, which they mentioned in the past as a future map, though from the sounds of it it's on hold at the moment.

I'm really curious to see what we get in the next year of LoL, as their big publicised projects from the past year or so have been mostly released as far as I can tell: Project Shiny (the Summoner's Rift graphics reworks plus the ongoing champion graphic reworks), Dominion, the Stealth rework...

Meanwhile, this was posted on the LoL blog...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. First legendary skin I will probably actually buy.
    Shop doesn't say it is legendary. Still an awesome skin though.

As for magma chamber, I remember reading about it but nothing has been said about it for quite some time. So it's either on a big hold or they dropped it. *shrug*
  • No. I hear those people are jackhammers. Jackhammers make me sad :(
    This game ranks up there with Diablo 2 and the original CIV for me. Yes, its that good!
    edited August 2012
    Sometimes supporting is too much fun

edited August 2012
  • @cola by any chance do you play Shen? Found an amusing discussion of troll comps, and someone's backdoor-team-comp included Shen/Fiora bot lane, which is apparantly pretty nuts due to Fiora being able to wreck AD Carries when Shen taunts them. I play Fiora, so now I just need a Shen...
    Heh, sadly no I don't do Shen, but if you're interested in meta-breaking comps I've been thinking up a few myself. One in particular deals with having Leona/Lux bot lane and a mele AD carry as jungle XD
    Leona/Lux bot lane has WAY too much burst, they basically crumple in seconds.
    edited August 2012

Shop doesn't say it is legendary. Still an awesome skin though.

Riot's making me eat my words lol. At the time of the post the skin was shown as regular. After the proper patch though now he is legendary. So now Cho does indeed have two legendaries. I think Gentleman Cho pulled some strings.

Also, this contest, my art is ready, my comedy is not.
  • That's pretty sweet. I'll have to figure out what I can come up with for that contest.