It is good day to be giant man.

brightbright Icrontian
edited July 2012 in Team Fortress 2
Sweat. Confusion. Delirium. Where am I? Who am I? Oh right I'm bright and I am here. Wait... how could this happen. I was tired and went to lie down. Then... then I fell asleep. Yes, so I am awake now and oh no not good. My head is like when i squish tiny baby man's skull for taking sasha to.. steak dinner last night. Hurts so bad, ahhh medic medic. Not good.

I... join contract .. time to make money. I walk about and I see familiar mercenary sniper, ah this will work. His hat, it steams! I think to self, heavy is spy! And.. oh no wait, I think I want funny hat! I take tiny baby keys and I open crate marked ... one... nine..... doctor teach me this means nineteen. I open one and I get strange drunken man sticky gun. Yuck, I do not know how work. I throw in locker, I will give to drunk man when he wakes up from nap.

I open second tiny box with tiny baby key.

What was that sandvich? It's beautiful? Yes. wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/5e/Heavy_award03.wav

Pow! Haha! Yes!

Doctor!

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Nice :D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    Green Energy Scorching Flames Tough Guys Toque #hats

Huge congrats man. The thrill of uncrating an unusual is hard to describe, but you did well.

-Digi
  • brightbright Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    It's actually Scorching Flames Tough Guys Toque. It's funny, I really did fall asleep unintentionally because I was really tired. I woke up with a huge headache, I took some medicine and it was gone by the time it happened. I was still a bit out of it so I just stared.. "Oh, so this is what it looks like up close when you open your own." I had like no emotions. I didn't even look at what effect it was, and told people I wasn't even going to tell them. Hahaha. Someone else looked it up so everyone could find out.
  • I'm jelly, congrats.