How much weight has Icrontic.com lost in 2012?

Comments

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    I don't have much more to lose, most likely won't go below 160. I just fear buying new clothes and then gaining some back and being uncomfortable. Sigh... although this has become a new lifestyle for eating habits, and not a diet.
    Had a discussion about this at one of my WW meetings a few months back. Their suggestion was just to get rid of them anyway. If you keep the clothes around, it makes it that much easier to put the weight back on.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    Had a discussion about this at one of my WW meetings a few months back. Their suggestion was just to get rid of them anyway. If you keep the clothes around, it makes it that much easier to put the weight back on.
    That is what I always used to do, if my jeans get to tight, then i need to step back from the table. The worst thing you can do is buy bigger pants. IMHO
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Early bump. Update day in on Friday
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    I'll be in Chicago so I won't be able to weigh in until at least Monday.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Well, it's Friday the 15th. I updated. 186 (as expected).
    Aww yeah... monthly moment of truth. Nobody is topping my high score.
  • Congrats on keeping it going!

I pretty much stopped trying to lose weight a while ago. I have been eating healthy and working out. I'm happy with my body and health at the moment, maybe next year I'll get ripped. Until then the goal is to put on 5-10lbs of muscle by December without adding on any fat.
    ping

checkin day has come and passed. Have you held yourself accountable?
    Okay folks, weigh-in day is fast approaching. The spreadsheet is prepared to receive your data. Do not make the spreadsheet sad by neglecting it. I'm going to have a rough weigh-in this month. Vacation has done a number to my weight loss (it's frustrating how easy it is to gain weight when it's so hard to lose it).
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I was down to 205 last week, and now I am back up to 207 even though I have been under my calories every day. I R SAD
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I got you and updated last month I forgot to do it. Dang @ardichoke is down 40 pounds!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    If we gained weight in 2012 but then we lose it do we get to put that? hahaha
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    report accurately?
    Report accurately. I'll be updating mine today, post weigh-in. I expect it to not be pretty... mid-vacation weigh in revealed a significant gain (not surprising, given the traveling). I was a lot more cautious after that though, so maybe I'll be alright.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    I was also hit with some vacation weight-gain (cruise food), but I'll be back on the racquetball court soon, and get it back off. :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Added muscle weight. Simultaneously pleasing and discouraging.
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    Thrax said:

Added muscle weight. Simultaneously pleasing and discouraging.

I feel you there. I've lost 7 inches around my stomach but only 30 pounds of weight gone.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    added mine but i don't know spreadsheets so I doubt it's calculating anything :/
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    Added my totals retroactively. I'm using the same tool that a couple other people here mentioned myfitnesspal. I noticed I stopped losing weight when I stopped counting calories. . Hopefully having to post my weigh in here will help with some accountability.
    Fixed the spreadsheet to incorporate fatcats numbers (and fixed the formatting). I hate that Google Docs will properly adjust things if you add a row in the middle of a range, but not if you add it to the top or bottom of a range.

Also added my own numbers.
    ardichoke said:

Fixed the spreadsheet to incorporate fatcats numbers (and fixed the formatting). I hate that Google Docs will properly adjust things if you add a row in the middle of a range, but not if you add it to the top or bottom of a range.

Also added my own numbers.

thanks! also, kicking ass with 13.3% weight loss man, nice
    Thanks. It helps having a fiancee on the same diet to keep me on track.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I need to regularly update this, lame I know. In early June I went back up to 166, but now I'm finally down to 157 (fat loss, very little muscle loss). 10 more to go...about 2 months =D Feeling sooooo much better. It was good to get the school break to refocus my physical fitness.
    I was looking at the spreadsheet, and I just have to ask, @AlexDeGruven, where have you been you Wil Wheaton looking mofo? You're the only one giving me a run for my money and you haven't updated in 2 months! How will I continue without the illusion of competition?
  • Ladies and gents, it's that time of the month again. Dust off those scales, step on them and hold yourselves accountable to the hivemind that is Icrontic.
    I got weigh in friday, I'll add mine then :)
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Mine was easy, identical to last month.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Weighed in. Definitely liked putting that result down.
    Looking good Ryan!

Weight entered :)
  • fatcat said:

Looking good Ryan!

Thanks. It feels good to finally be making good progress on this. 42% of the way to where I want to get.