D3k0y's MvM Test Server

d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
edited August 2012 in Team Fortress 2
If anyone is interested in trying this out feel free. Don't expect a super smooth connection as the server isn't super and is currently house on the floor of my friends closet. It is a pissy 1.8 dual core xeon, with 12 gigs of RAM.

But the info is:

Beard Fortress 2
Password: Icrontic

Figured it would be a hassle to change the Icrontic server over to MvM only, so I decided to do that for us. Let me know if there are any issues, and I will try to resolve them, but be aware this is my first attempt at a TF2 server.
BobbyDigiCBprimesuspectSpencerForHire

Comments

• TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Nice! Took me forever to get into a game, if anyone is up tonight I could play.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Thanks! I'm definitely down to play.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Anyone want to play today at 10:00 PM EST time?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I'm down for trying.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    It was fun to play for a few minutes. Thanks for putting it up, d3k0y!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I went through all three maps on the server today. Freakin awesome. I am a bit far away so I'll blame the slight lag I had on that but 90% of the time it was perfect. Thank you D3k0y. You have done an awesome service to us all!

-Digi
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Server worked great. Thanks D3k0y! I'll probably be on more tonight/tomorrow.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Every once in a while the stars align and an opportunity presents itself for a split second. You hit the button a fraction of a moment too soon or too late and it is missed. Today, it was perfect. I would have it no other way.

Thank you @trooster89, patrick, @Ilriyas, @Theironhand, and @Cola for killin them bots with me and sharing my first Mann vs Machine Victory.

-Digi
    trooster89primesuspectGargIlriyas
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    Can probably attribute some of the lag to the fact I forgot to shut down the MC backup utility. Trying to do a copy of a 10.6 gig map, and then run Overviewer on it eats a bit of the resources. I shut it down about 10 minutes after I logged off after checking in with you guys.

Oh and if you guys got kicked around 10:50 or so last night I apologize, the power went out at my friend's house.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

@Cola, @Trooster89, @Bobbydigi, @Theironhand, patrick, and myself standing against the oncoming horde.

Really had fun playing Mann vs Machine with you guys, if you ever need a soldier just give me a shout!