Hate you all and your fast internets. $40/month internet plan with Comcast in the city, with a million other people surrounding me on the same lines.
Uh oh... look who got more fiber?
Well here is a 20/2 ADSL line in Denmark. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2384673693.pngIt has been getting slower and slower it was at an effective speed of 18/1.8 earlier.
So if FermiLab is only faster than 99% of the US, what's the other 1% connect to the interwebs at?
Damn I can't believe my Comcast cable connection is faster than FIOS.
Wait until they over-provision the node you're on.
a freedomwhat the whathole?