2012 ICRennfest planning

Comments

• @gnomequeen Sounds good. Let me know what time early is.
  • Just to confirm because I don't feel like reading the entire thread (come on, help a brotha out) - Sat Sept 1st the gang will hit the fairgrounds? Is there a Sunday plan for BBQ?
  • I was under the impression yes for BBQ.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    @Cliff_Forster Yes, Saturday the 1st is RennFest and Sunday BBQ at Case de Preacher, starting at 1PM.
    Cliff_Forster
  • Thank you. I'll be there Sat for sure.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Agh, I have to back out of this one. My wife is returning from Europe the 28th and instead of coming down here for the holiday weekend I have to head to Boston as we have responsibilities that need to be attended to. Serioulsy hoping I can make Octoberfest...I really want to make and IC event dammit! :)

If I do make Octoberfest (which is now my plan) I will definitely help out with work needed on the house :D
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Don't say responsibilities when you mean booze-fueled sex weekend.
    Preacher
    Believe me, I wouldn't, lol! If it was a total booze-fueled sex weekend I wouldn't be shy about the excitement (what married guy wouldn't brag).
    I'm not saying there won't be obscene amounts of "fun", but there are a few important matters we have to take care of together, which is the lame part...but at least I'll see her again, which is totally awesome! :)
    Alright, let's talk drivers to truck these people around. There are 14 of us. I'm guessing we'll need 3 cars - Jackie will you donate your car to the cause? Does anyone else have a decently sized vehicle? We are looking into the possibility of renting a 15-passenger van, but would ask for some monetary help with that if we do.
    Anyone willing to share a bed with someone else, other than the obvious? It's time to hammer out some details.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Yes. And I have requests.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Related: Added Dunigan to the attendee list since someone forgot him.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    My car fits seven. I am assuming that someone will drive it to and from the Rennfest.

As far as bed shares....I am flexible. :D
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    I may be able to offer up my vehicle, since I'm driving down. Depends on how it's behaving/if I clean it out.

You can fit 4 fairly comfortably, 5 if you want to get up close and personal.

Sleeping arrangements have never concerned me. Put me on the roof if you like.
    edited August 2012
    If you have any food allergies and/or diet restrictions, please let me know ASAP. PM will be fine.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Annes said:

If you have any food allergies, please let me know ASAP. PM will be fine.

Nope, public shaming.

/s

Seriously, if you feel like disclosing a food allergy is an issue on IC ... I don't think you've met us.
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    Annes said:

If you have any food allergies and/or diet restrictions, please let me know ASAP. PM will be fine.

I'm rather lactose intolerant, but plan on having some medicine with in case of accidental dairy.

Annes said:

I'm allergic to non-delicious food. :D

Cliff_Forster
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Imma ready the new bunghole this weekend.

Annes,
    Is the plan to crash at our place Sunday night? We're good with that, just need to get some breakfast fare.
    @JBoogaloo When are you leaving for Boston?
    @Annes I'll be heading up next Friday evening after work and coming back Tuesday.
    Are there any drivers planning on heading for home on Sunday?
  • Monday or bust!
    Annes said:

Are there any drivers planning on heading for home on Sunday?

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    @GnomeQueen and @SpencerForHire - You guys gotta text/call/e-mail/Facebook me, since I don't often get on the forums. Our carpooling/drive discussions can happen that way so we don't clog up this thread and so that I see these. I'm also game for just driving late night Thursday... we can swap drivers and sleepers. Message me outside IC. Or call me. You both have my digits.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    @Annes - Do we need any air mattresses, sleeping bags, sheets, towels, etc.? Thomas and I can share a bed.
    If you have an air mattress, it would be rad if you could bring it and a set of sheets for it if you have room. Looks like we'll be changing venues on Sunday to Preachers', and we are a bed short.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    If sharing a bed with @Lincoln means I get a bed, then I call big spoon!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    What is this calling? Phone? Is that like Twittermail?