2012 ICRennfest planning

Comments

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    It's a pretty awesome flight coming from Detroit. Only about an hour and 45min from take off 'til you're off the plane.

Going to Detroit you spend almost as much time on the runway taxiing as you do in flight.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    My comman just cut me loose for the weekend. Heading up in the morning! I can't tell you how excited I am.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    WagsFTW said:

@Preacher - One of Thomas' friends lives in the DC area, and we were wondering if it would be okay for him to join the festivities at your house on Sunday.

@WagsFTW, no problem. We just need an accurate count for food. Can you add him to the list at the top of the thread?
    Dunigan said:

My comman just cut me loose for the weekend. Heading up in the morning! I can't tell you how excited I am.

What's a comman? Command?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Flight in T -12 hours.
    Thrax said:

Flight in T -12 hours.

This time tomorrow, I will be involved in the revelry
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    Michigan crew is on the road!
    @Preacher I got auto-corrected. It was supposed to be Command.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    To anyone coming in/needing more info:

We are currently unsure where @annes phone is. If you need someone, try calling one of the numbers below (driving crew please call one of us about 30 minutes before you expect to arrive in the morning).

jimmeh = (8one6) 7five2-1five75
    eli = (7zeroThree) Six28-1908
    lincoln = (7one7) 5seven5 - 51two8
    Dunigan said:

@Preacher I got auto-corrected. It was supposed to be Command.

S'ok, shipmate!
    Preacher said:

WagsFTW said:

@Preacher - One of Thomas' friends lives in the DC area, and we were wondering if it would be okay for him to join the festivities at your house on Sunday.

@WagsFTW, no problem. We just need an accurate count for food. Can you add him to the list at the top of the thread?
    I don't think I can edit that post to add his name. Can someone add a "plus 1" next to Thomas' name? :)
    There is a 0% chance of me accomplishing anything today at work.
    JBoogaloo
    Michigan driving crew arrived around 7:30 this morning, and everyone woke up when we arrived with mimosas! Woohoo! Now, everyone else from my crew is napping, Matt is working, and everyone else who was here is at the gym. I'm going to regret not napping later...
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I'm at the Duluth airport now, flights are on time for arrival at 5:00 p.m. ET as of now :D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    cola said:

I'm at the Duluth airport now, flights are on time for arrival at 5:00 p.m. ET as of now :D

Now you're on the other side of DC because you went the wrong way on the subway and took the scenic route through the entire city lolololol.
    MiracleManS
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Sorry for being a poor sport via txt earlier today (Dunigan can still kiss off, though :D ) I really wish I were there with you guys.

Someone make sure the ultimate Icrontic bunghole water-walking course is created and accomplished. And I want pics to prove it.
    edited August 2012
    @annes, @pragtastic,
    We plan on starting at 1pm on Sun. We got easy sleep spots for 8 peeps (couches, one bedroom, one air mattress), but please ask peeps to bring pillows, blankets, and extra air mattresses if they have them. With some sleeping bags, extra air mattresses, and blankets, we can sleep the rest. Pool is ready. Adventurous types can sleep on the trampoline and pool house!

We'll have some liquor , but please ask everyone to bring their own "poison" and dessert (if desired). We got plenty of food, apps, and stuff for breakfast.
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    @annes and I have desserts covered

@malia, awesome-sauce!
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    @malia and I have made it home safely.

Thank you so much @annes, @pragtastic, and @preacher for hosting such an amazing event! This was an absolute blast!
    Preacher
    So ends an amazing weekend and begins airline purgatory. Thank you to all.
    What a great event! So good to see everyone!

Big shout out to @annes, @pragtastic, and @preacher for all the planning and hosting!

Can't wait to see you all again soon!

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Finally out of the stuffy car! Ahhh!

Leigh and I are back in Ann Arbor, and Spencer, Sarah, and Thomas are on the road to home. SO much thanks to @Annes, @Pragtastic @Preacher and Momma Preacher for everything!! This was awesome!!
    Preacher
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    And I'm home safe! Thank you all for the absolutely BALLER weekend, highlight of my summer for sure!
    Preacher
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    I am home safe. <3 you all.
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    edited September 2012

Thank you so much @annes, @pragtastic, and @preacher for hosting such an amazing event! This was an absolute blast!

Agreed...thank you all; I had the best time meeting new people at my first full-length Icrontic event. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
    WagsFTW
  • Home.

Thanks to all for a great time!
  • Home safe! Thank you to all the amazing hosts for an amazing time!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Home.