2012 ICRennfest planning

1234568»

Comments

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    Home and back to work. Thanks everyone, for an amazing event. Was great to relax and hang with some fantastic people.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I made it home after managing to puke a few times on the way. Thanks for a good weekend. Sorry I missed you @preacher
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Now must commence the photo sharing, someone make a thread.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    Ryder said:

Now must commence the photo sharing, someone make a thread.

I took some pictures throughout the weekend. I will post them as soon as I get the chance.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    I took some pictures of the cups all lined up. Here's one to whet your appetites.

• PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian

I made it home after managing to puke a few times on the way. Thanks for a good weekend. Sorry I missed you @preacher

Miracleman needs to learn his limits...
    ;-)

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    @MiracleManS is just a one man party. ;)@nerdtastic (Thomas) was definitely in second place if it was a contest, but he found his way to bed and he ate a ton of shrimp before making his way there...

Also, I wish I took more pictures, but I have so many good memories still making me laugh anyway. Like Jackie trying to dive into the bunghole.... was way too hilarious in the pool.
    GnomeQueen
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    WagsFTW said:

@MiracleManS is just a one man party. ;)@nerdtastic (Thomas) was definitely in second place if it was a contest, but he found his way to bed and he ate a ton of shrimp before making his way there...

Also, I wish I took more pictures, but I have so many good memories still making me laugh anyway. Like Jackie trying to dive into the bunghole.... was way too hilarious in the pool.

I told you guys I was going to fail miserably. :D
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    The Icrontic bunghole makes no concessions to ease.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    And after the Bunghole came the Icrontic Troll Poll, wherein many a chair was lost to the waves.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

The Icrontic bunghole makes no concessions to ease.

Icrontic bunghole sure could have used more political walruses @UPSLynx.
    Tushon
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    UPSLynxPreacherJBoogaloo