Cougar Challenger case review

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2012 in Science & Tech

Comments

• ThraxRobert Hallock 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Looks like the offspring of a freaky NZXT/Corsair/Antec ménage à trois.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    now I know where all the plastic went...
  • That logo... Roccat, anyone?
  • cherplunkacherplunka Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    Mmmmmm, I love case reviews. I gotta say I see more Voltron than I do race care. Mind you, Voltron is on no way a bad thing.
  • Anyone else see the name of this article and think it was about someone competing to steal young men away from older women?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Sometimes a cover for the power switch is more than just aesthetic. I've got a make-shift cover - made from a water-bottle lid - covering the power switch on one of my systems because the cats kept stepping on it, and turning the system off.
    Sodamertesn
  • BuddyJPeter Gill Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    How's the space behind the mobo? It looks like the tray has plenty of slots for good cable management, provided there's room to route things.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    What I imagine CB's computer room is like now.
    ardichoke
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
    Yeahhh...my cat does the SAME thing CB. It's lost me a few matches of Dota.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    It's an interesting look, but not really my aesthetic. I do like the internals and those nifty magnetic filter covers, though. I'll bet all that plastic makes it light as hell, too. If they made this in Volkswagon instead of Ferrari I'd seriously consider it.
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    I like the look and I like the color combination, and the various configurations. The price isn't bad either.
  • i'm doing my 1st build ever with this case. I'm not a huge fan of the external orange... the internal orange is fine... But i don't really care too much about looks... GOD, (as a 1st time builder), it was so hard to find a case that i was going to be happy with... i'm doing the installation now... just looking up some things to make sure i don't mess anything up.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Good luck, @Nikolai! Building your own computer is incredibly satisfying. If you run into any issues, you know where to come :)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    @Nikolai , if you look on my site in Articles area, you will find a draft of a Computer Building 101 article with some hints and tips.