Max PC

ReignReign New York
edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
According to Statsman, maxPC will pass us in august. Do you think there is anything we can do about it? I mean two teams have already passed us, and soon another. :(

Also it shows that Rage3D has upped their production so i don't think we'll be passing them anymore...

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2003
    Sounds like time for a new recruiting drive. I think it is even possible to use the launch of the new site as a publicity tool. Tell your friends about the new site, then mention TEAM 93. Or recruit them for the team, then mention that they could hang out with their fellow folders at S-M. The story behind how this site came to be, and the change of TEAM 93's name should catch their interest.

Overall, if our output is still rising (though perhaps not as fast as that of others) we are increasing the good we are doing for the project.

But it is nice to win, too.:)

Prof
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Sounds like we may need some more flash promo... ;)
    edited June 2003
    General Keebler said
    Sounds like we may need some more flash promo... ;)

Do you mean you're going to do another one?

Please?:)

Prof
    Hey all, in case you missed it, todays is Keebs B'day!:birthday:
    edited June 2003
    When's the sig generator going to be back up?

Prof
    (The Nag):D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    The trend I see with all other teams are new members. We have so few we cannot keep up anymore. Look at any team above us and you will see like 20 new members in one week. We average less than 5 in the past few months.

That is where we are getting our butts kicked. BADLY!
  • edited June 2003
    If you help others it means someone may help you.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    they have put together an awesome folding tweakers guide ...check it out http://www.maximumpc.com/features/feature_2003-06-10.html