Introduce yourself!

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)>
    In person he's like two pretty cool dudes.
    GargChordash
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI
    edited October 2012
    I'm just dropping in saying hello for the badge for the contest. I mostly just read the articles and keep to myself. Should you feel the need to blame someone for me being here, USPLynx can take the credit for that via Twitter. He's a pretty cool TALL dude from what I can see. Imagine even more so in person.

He's pretty tall.

Edit: phone fail.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)>
    In person he's like two pretty tall dudes.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth
    Wait there's a contest?
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    I'm just dropping in saying hello for the badge for the contest. I mostly just read the articles and keep to myself. Should you feel the need to blame someone for me being here, USPLynx can take the credit for that via Twitter. He's smalltime.
  • trolltroll Windsor, Nova Scotia
    I can haz badge too?

I'm Charles from the east coast, just another Canadian on this fine forum. A screw turner, and hired net grunt at the old 9 to 5 which keeps me busy with all the computer foolishness I can handle. A job I wouldn't wish on anyone, as users can get quite hard on the head...

I have just recently delved into the world of "Audiophile" Headphones (Apartment deweller so no Magnepans or Bowers & Wilkins for me) and it is an interesting hobby to say the least.

"Now I have to re rip all of my CD's to better quality... LOL)

*Important Notice*
    I'm also going to have to find some children or internal organs to sell as this hobby continues... ;)
    Not any of mine of thou... Volunteers?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-
    I guess I'm another old-timer who doesn't have this badge yet.

I'm CB Droege (Rhymes with Hoagie). I'm an english professor, fantasy writer, and journalist from Cincinnati, where there is nothing else to do anyway. If any of you are not already my friend on all the social medias, here's the ones I'm on. You can learn more about my writing/teaching on that same minimalist website.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Welcome to all the new old Icrontians!

-Digi
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA
    edited October 2012
    Ohai. I'm Phil, and I just got an avatar. You may remember me from the alternate universe version of this thread, but that was an amazingly long time ago. These days, I'm working at Microsoft writing drivers. You may see me trying to figure out arcane things when someone posts a bluescreen thread. Little-known fact: at work we call bluescreens "bugchecks" instead.

I like learning something new. Part of what makes Icrontic great is seeing threads pop up on topics I never knew about, like building a pen or making a flying camera.

Other things that please me! Computers, international travel, languages, being active outdoors, taking buses, gaming
    Things I'm bad at! Dancing, meeting new people, fashion, taking good photos, being discerning about beer, posting regularly

And no, I'm not an actual EMT.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    Trivia: How many of us REALLY old school Icrontians know what the @EMT actually stands for? :D (I do!)
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA
    I was informed that I had not yet introduced myself on this thread. HI EVERYONE. I'm Robert Frazier, I live in Iowa, and.. I have been a member sense 2008. lulz
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth
    Aight, official introduction- Hey guys, I'm Jackie, and I've been around for a while. Right now I'm a grad student in an information school, studying archives. I like playing video games, making silly jokes, dancing, and reading. You'll probably see me around. I'll probably emit a strange braying noise that many mistake for laughter (I'm secretly part donkey), and I'll probably trip on some really solid air or something and knock 17 things over. I <3 almost everyone.
    midgaBobbyDigi
  • One day, my creator will love me too.. one day..
    midgaGnomeQueen
  • Hello all. Just a random Fluttershy fan. You heard me right. I am twenty five years old and an avid fan of Fluttershy from MLP....Pleasure to meet you all, will try to have fun here, and of course follow the rules.
    CantiIlriyas
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Dude ponies are a thing here, stop by, hang out we may be having a stream near the end of November (Ponies, random shit, boozing while you breath what's not to love?) you're more'n welcome to join us.

If your interests also extend to vidya gaems, computers, and everything under the sun I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

So that said welcome @Fluttershy to the greatest community on this side of the interwebs.
    Theironhand
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    hi my name is lei, some of you may know me already
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI
    I guess I never posted here. Those of you who have frequented ICHQ events in the last 5 years probably know who I am. I was introduced to Icrontic through @Magic, and fell in love with the community here. I don't play a lot of video games (I do like Wii games and Rock Band, Puzzle Fighter, etc.) and also got into strategy board games including Settlers and Ascension through IC friends. I have become quite close with a few Icrontic members, and they will probably be some lifelong friends. :) I used to work in libraries (yes, plural), and then I finished grad school, and then I sold myself to corporate America and work in records management and business archives. I check in every once in a while and try to attends events when I can. I live in Grand Rapids, MI (Beer City USA) and like showing people around my wonderful city!
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    A big welcome to you both!
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec.
    welcome all, here's the couch, plenty o' beer in the fridge. make yourself at home.
  • I all, I am new in Icrontic! Yohoho! This looks nice!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Welcome to all the new Icrontians!

-Digi
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA

-Digi
    What he said. :)

• Hi everyone,I,m a 57 year old who still likes gaming.I played americas armies since the beginning but now i.m into battlefield 3.I,m a member of a clan called THE FIRM and enjoy getting online with members from all over the world.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA

-Digi
    What he said. :)

Ditto! :)
  • Hi y'all. I'm Petesmom (really. And Mertesn and PurpleMonkeyGirl, too!) And I know this is lame but I don't get the whole "Badge" thing. Is there an explanation somewhere or am I beyond help?
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL
    http://icrontic.com/badges

Will give what you do to get each badge. It's a Vanilla and Icrontic reward thing, though Brian has done a good job on customizing the graphics for badges and many of the badges are unique to Icrontic.