Borderlands 2 is here

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Thx @CraxyJoe

Are those of you catching these n time getting multiple keys?

-Digi
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

Thx @CraxyJoe

Are those of you catching these n time getting multiple keys?

-Digi

yes, I now have 4 golden keys :)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Yep, I'm up to 5 now. I used one and got a shield that isn't much better than the one I already had. I was a bit disappointed.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I missed both of these. I mad.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9 [Active 11AM-2PM CT on 10/6]
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    With all these golden key giveaways i guess I should sign up for shift.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I've gotten a fantastic grenade mod, a so-so rocket launcher, and an amazing pistol. Still have two keys left.
    Theironhand
    heh, make that 5 keys now. I'm saving mine for end-game, which will set me up nicely for the DLCs
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Thanks everyone for posting these codes. Just picked up another key from Zanthian's code.

-Digi
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited October 2012
    Yep, used my code today and got a fantastic grenade mod (600 dmgx8 at Lvl 14.) No cool weapon though.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    I've used like 4 keys so far and I have yet to get a good sniper rifle.
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJKT3-WRK9J-6ZJ53-SJKJJ-5XJTR [Active until 6PM CT on 10/6]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJKT3-WRK5R-3XR36-KRJJJ-5XJZW [Active until 6PM CT on 10/6]

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CTCTB-3BTZZ-6BBJJ-TTJTB-JXCHC [Active until 6PM CT on 10/6]
    Basil
    So many keys! It's raining keys!
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    It only rains keys when I am at work :-(
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    Same. I've yet to get a key.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I in no way cheated in 256 golden keys before they fixed the file edit... I will however use my "totally legit" golden keys for people if they want. The items are however based on the level of the person opening it, so if anyone around level 34 or so wants a "totally legit" chest opening, feel free to ask. I got 30 or so I am willing to use, the rest are waiting till around level 40
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    d3k0y said:

I in no way cheated in 256 golden keys before they fixed the file edit... I will however use my "totally legit" golden keys for people if they want. The items are however based on the level of the person opening it, so if anyone around level 34 or so wants a "totally legit" chest opening, feel free to ask. I got 30 or so I am willing to use, the rest are waiting till around level 40

cheater.
    Tushon
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Speaking of which however, I do actually have a few guns I am willing to off load. They are good enough I feel odd selling them, but not good enough for me to actually use. I will post some pictures of them later
  • What's this? a dead image with a half dozen Awesomes?! :( I want to see the awesome too!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    ardichoke said:

What's this? a dead image with a half dozen Awesomes?! :( I want to see the awesome too!

Looks fine to me.
    They both work great here.
  • Ugh... deviantart.... I don't know what it is about them, but their cdn nodes like to randomly drop traffic from our wireless network.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2012
    The Mechromancer has officially been released. However it seems that some people are having troubles with a corrupted file, myself included. The solution is to verify game cache from the Steam library.
    Everyone else go enjoy your new D374-TP
    Thanks for tip. Pre-verify so we don't get any kiddies running around drinking
    Absolutely love the Mechromancer. Gaige's general banter is like Gearbox put audio recordings at an Icrontic event.
    KT5B3-Z93ZH-FB3JB-JTBT3-JWKBK
    Basil
    woooo