Extra Life 2012

Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
Hello everyone. My name is Nick, and I am doing the Extra Life gaming event. This is my second year participating, and would like to extend the link to anyone who wishes to donate to the John Hopkins Children's Miracle Network. Extra Life is a non profit organization and 100% of the proceeds go to the hospitals. Please donate for a great cause here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=30653 or feel free to join in on the fun! This is a 24 hour gaming event, and was lots of fun last year. We always love more people on our team (KBMOD(Keyboard+Mouse Or Die)), and always have a great time. Extra life raised more than a million dollars last year, and I'd love to help them raise even more this year. Please feel free to donate or join in. Game on!
Cliff_Forster

Comments

• For everyone that pledges I guarantee I will not willfully troll them for a month. :D That's value Icrontic!
    BuddyJRahnalH102
  • Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
    Oh man. Stakes just got high for you guys ;).
    Cliff_Forster
  • Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
    Bump since tonight I am doing the 24 hour event. Please guys, I am short of my goal. Do it for the kids!