How much weight has Icrontic.com lost in 2012?

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Lost the weight I gained on the cruise last month, but still essentially on the same plateau. :/
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    Great googli moogli!! Im up 4 pounds. Man..two solid weeks of vacation driving across country (3478 Miles - NC to Duluth MN) and all that crappy eating. goto get back to the heathy eating!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I am at a plateau for sure. I haven't gained or lost a pound this month.
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    lost a couple lbs this month finally off my silly plateau. will update from home as soon as I get back from Virginia with the official weigh in :). on a side note, keep on rocking this weight loss everyone you are all doing great! :D
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    ardichoke said:

fatcat said:

Looking good Ryan!

Thanks. It feels good to finally be making good progress on this. 42% of the way to where I want to get.
    Two! Two Ryans, ah, ah, ah! Gratz on the progress man!
  • Monthly reminder, official weigh-in day is tomorrow.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    weight entered. 13.97% gone! woo!
    Google docs from a phone sucks. I'm at 167 this weigh in if anyone would be so kind as to put my number down.
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Google docs from a phone sucks. I'm at 167 this weigh in if anyone would be so kind as to put my number down.

Added it! Great progress Ryan! :D

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Added mine, joined gym yesterday with former roommate, hopefully that will make forward progress more regular.
    HumerusMegJBoogaloo
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Work has access to damn near everything limited, so can someone toss me in at 153 please? Thanks!
    Done
    Thanks again!
    No problem. FDIC blocks access to the drive page (so you can't look at all your docs or w/e) but doesn't block direct links to docs.gooogle.com/* ... makes sense, amirite?
    JBoogaloo
  • Not sure if anyone else is still doing this, but this is your monthly reminder... weigh-in day was yesterday.
    I am! Maintained my current low of 207 even with 3 weeks of no exercise due to boot.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    a month without the gym has somehow caused me to lose 3 pounds.
    Could someone be so kind as to toss 150.2lbs in today's mark for me? Work access sux. Thanks! :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    @Jboogaloo done
    Thanks!
    weight entered. 39.1lbs gone. 19.1% of original body weight
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I lost 5-6 inches on my waist, and 0 pounds.
    Nice Robert!

of course you weren't a fatard like me ;)
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Thrax said:

I lost 5-6 inches on my waist, and 0 pounds.

what a failure!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2012
    fatcat said:

Nice Robert!

of course you weren't a fatard like me ;)

I won't be where I wanted to be for ICOK, but I've come a long way and definitively proved to myself that the number on the scale means nothing. I successfully lost probably some 15 pounds in fat, and replaced all of that weight weight with muscle on a calorie deficit that should never have allowed that possibility.

I'm glad I threw my scale away. I'm more motivated than I've ever been, and now I know the precise formula for my success going forward.
    JBoogaloo
  • I'm probably around 185 now, I just don't know what I did with my scale. It's in a box somewhere. I'll find it and report in soon! I've been working out core muscles twice a week for a few months. I can finally run 9 minute miles again (I know I'm not close to _k, but it's better than I have been for years). I eat healthy, but I don't count calories. I just make sure I'm at least a little hungry each night before bed. I didn't give up on weight loss, I just got busy and stopped tracking the number. I can see it in the mirror though, I'm starting to look decent again.

@FatCat + @Thrax + @Ardichoke, you guys are an inspiration.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    Back down three and one notch on the belt.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I got down to nearly 200, then my honeymoon hit. I had just enough time to start getting back into counting and exercising, then Halloween hit. I will probably again just have enough time to get exercising again before Thanksgiving, then again before Christmas. The universe doesn't want me to lose weight.
  • Pfft... Universe schmooniverse. Gotta make the time. Get aggressive with the scheduling (or just plain fight the temptation to eat more than is reasonable of anything).

My fiancee and I are both strictly scheduling at least 3 gym days per week going into the holidays to keep us losing. No matter how busy our schedules are, we are finding the time to squeeze workouts in. Even if that means going before work, showering at the gym and going to work right after.