Ingress beta invites.

bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
I just got the new location game for Android, Ingress. Seems ok. It's in beta, and I can do invites so if you are running Android, and you want an invite let me know.
Jsyncmupps81

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Yo if your for real i could really use one... so pumped and gratefull if i get one thanks.

P.S notice my profile pic i'm devoted to say the least
  • Really excited about his game. Just heard about it. I travel around the country for my job so this should be really cool. 'Twould be awesome if I could get an invite.
  • yeah the game looks awesome. hoping to try it out as soon as possible.
    if you have any extra invites that would be awesome
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    I would like an invite to check it out.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I wouldn't mind checking it out as well. Though from the sound of it it would be best played in larger cities.
  • bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
    Shite. Seemingly overnight, my invite count went from 5 to Zero. Thanks, Google offshoot.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    Such a tease ;)
  • so you're saying you do or don't have any invites...
  • I just got the new location game for Android, Ingress. Seems ok. It's in beta, and I can do invites so if you are running Android, and you want an invite let me know.

yes..i am eagerly awaiting an invite.
    you still got some?

René
    the Netherlands.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

...my invite count went from 5 to Zero. ....

Sorry guys, you should probably take from this reply here that he is out of invites. Feel free to stick around and if any other members have spare invites we'll share them here.

-Digi
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    Post yer Ingress invites here. iPhone users need not apply.
  • Could you sent me an invite gary8722@hotmail.com thxs would be great
  • if there are any spare invites floating about, could someone be awesome enough to pass one my way? I can't wait to get into this game as I travel alot with my work. thanks guys
  • Been searching for a way in. Send me an invite at jasonmstansfield@gmail.com
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    He said a million posts back that he's out. Sorry everyone.
This discussion has been closed.