DigiBirthday TF2sday tonight 10pm EST

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
Tonight, let's fill the Icrontic TF2 server in honor of BobbyDigi's birthday. He's the VIP, it's his party, and if he wants to play 2fort 24/7 then by jove, that's what we'll play (hint: he won't).

Anyways, 10pm EST, the Icrontic TF2 server, Digi gets to pick whatever maps he wants. Be there!

Comments

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I'm in. I'm also drinking moonshine. Watch out.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi
    puts on party hat
    ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    puts on party hat
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Epic TF2 fellas, absolutely a blast XD

(Ily, your back is belong to me now.)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    That was a great time!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I don't think I've been genuinely that terrified of anything since I saw the Grudge when I was 8...

Seriously the anticipation that it was coming was traumatizing eventually I backed into a corner and HE SHOT ME!
  • brightbright Icrontian
    Mmmph mm!

(Burning Cola brings me joy!)
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    That was awesome. I enjoyed all the anti-THQ smack talk. Enjoy your free games :D
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    My fav quote from last night:
    Prime: "Ah F*** YOU RAH!"
    Digi: "RAH, RAH, F*** YOU RAH!"

Was hilarious.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    @Primesuspect's constant bitching about Guppy while he remained silent was also pretty great.
    RahnalH102primesuspect
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    There were so many times when Guppy could have stabbed me when I was medic healing Prime, but nope.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, @Guppy, the unruffled silent warrior. Dammit. I'd like to think he was sitting in his chair, mic-less, giggling at me... But even worse is the image of him remorselessly making my in-game life a living hell while stoically sitting there with no expression on his face whatsoever.
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

But even worse is the image of him remorselessly making my in-game life a living hell will stoically sitting there with no expression on his face whatsoever.

That's how I imagined it every time I heard:

Prime: "Damnit Guppy!!!!"
    Guppy: ...
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Thank you to everyone that showed up. Not only was that awesome for a Birthday run, that was the most fun I've had on the IC server for a long time.

^5s all around

-Digi
  • brightbright Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Two hats were found during digibirthday's tf2sday. A defiant spartan and a backbiter's billycock. #hats
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    Sorry I missed it. Was feeling under the weather and hit the sack within minutes of getting home from work for a 12-hour sleepfest.