The 2012 Sekrit Santa (or Hanukkah Harry) Present Thread!

Comments

• AlidraAlidra Metro Detroit
    It's Christmas candy <3 I didn't just dump the leftovers from the lack of kiddies in the neighborhood this year... My Da made sure of that. Hope you enjoy!!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    What's Christmas? I thought all halloween candy was halloween candy.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin
    Got the humble bundle from crazyjoe today (sat in my email for a couple days). Thanks!
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    Got the humble bundle from crazyjoe today (sat in my email for a couple days). Thanks!
    You're welcome! The bulk of your present is making the journey from Florida to Washington as we speak. We couldn't be much further apart and still be in the same country. (Well I guess I could have gotten one of the Alaskian IC members, but that's about it.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA
    My santa's things will be in the mail tomorrow, sent as fast as USPS can possibly carry them.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK
    My santa's things are currently at the mercy of an inexplicably delayed order. I hope to have it shipped in time for Christmas :(
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    My santa's things should be arriving by the end of the week ^^
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    Thank you for the tea @bandrick! It's delicious!
    I do love the Cincinnati mug!
    JBoogaloo
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN
    edited December 2012
    Thank you for the tea @bandrik! It's delicious!
    Most excellent! Glad you liked it. ^_^

I honestly was unsure on what to get you... until I IC-stalked you and found you posted a few times in the tea-drinker's thread. I personally love tea, but I'm fairly uneducated in the finer points of tea, so I wasn't sure if I could find something fancy enough. I was hoping the holiday tea would be to your liking.

Now that I know it is indeed scrumptious, I need to get one for my family so I too can try it. =D
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation
    Thank you for the tea @bandrick! It's delicious!
    I do love the Cincinnati mug!
    Gotta represent, even though I don't live there anymore :)
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation
    Thank you for the tea @bandrik! It's delicious!
    Most excellent! Glad you liked it. ^_^

I honestly was unsure on what to get you... until I IC-stalked you and found you posted a few times in the tea-drinker's thread. I personally love tea, but I'm fairly uneducated in the finer points of tea, so I wasn't sure if I could find something fancy enough. I was hoping the holiday tea would be to your liking.

Now that I know it is indeed scrumptious, I need to get one for my family so I too can try it. =D
    Definitely recommended; just don't do what I did -- i was so excited to try it that I drank it way too late at night, then went on a caffeine fueled Bloons rampage till 1am. Whoops.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    That clip is freaking hilarious.
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Living in the North
    Also this!

shwaip
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA
    Got my gift in the mail from the illustrious @PirateNinja, thanks for an awesome Heavy (TF2) belt buckle. I'll be sure and get a picture up soon!
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA
    My presents have been ordered, and shipped, hope you like sir!
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    My santees FINALLY got here today (damn delays). Going out tomorrow!
  • MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma
    santees gon' get a presomp! issa comin!
    Canti
    Also Fawlty Towers is a big win, great idea!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    That clip is freaking hilarious.
    Even funnier when you consider that was only 30 years after the war. Oh man, Fawlty Towers is so good.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Fawlty Towers is not something a person with a sense of humor will not greatly enjoy. I am jelly.
    in one of their episodes the title of the hotel was switched to "farty towels." It won my little 8-year-old heart over for life.
  • Finally sent gifts out to my lucky Santee, sorry for the delay, but I had some last minute shopping to do before sending them out.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    My package is on the way. Take that statement any way you'd like, I don't mind :)
    MomOfRose
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    I received my gifts today. Marushka, you've outdone yourself. Pics soon to come.
    MomOfRose, you are so freaking awesome. She got me tickets to the museum of flight, the smith tower observation deck, and a tour of Pike Place market! All things I would love to do and have never found the means, so its a real gift :) Also they are for two people... who should i bring?!?! icrontians want to come to seattle?
    JBoogalooRyderBuddyJshwaip
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    MomOfRose, you are so freaking awesome. She got me tickets to the museum of flight, the smith tower observation deck, and a tour of Pike Place market! All things I would love to do and have never found the means, so its a real gift :) Also they are for two people... who should i bring?!?! icrontians want to come to seattle?
    Oh my gosh going on a date with you would be so fun. IN!

BuddyJ
    @prime, shwaip will confirm that on dates I usually put out. havent been on a date without him in like 4 years though. dunno about zjs though, will have to ask gnome.
    primesuspectRyderBuddyJ
    best bring your other. she is hot. she is like dirtyhot.
    primesuspect