Dota 2 invites!

SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
Alright all of you LoL players (and those brave souls with no MOBA experience), I have 12 (yes, TWELVE) Dota 2 invites. Anyone interested in giving it a shot? You might just like it...

Comments

• TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I already have Dota 2, but I can't find anyone to play it with.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I play Dota2 as the Omniknight

If we can get a group together I would gladly reinstall it.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I want one!!!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I have 6, so if/when you run out send these people to me. I still cry when I try to play DOTA 2.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Well there is no reason not to enjoy both.

I'll take one.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Thank you to everyone who offered to share their invites. If you feel like you have too many and there doesn't pickup interest where you think they will go to waste, you can still trade them for a little bit of metal in TF2. There are standing buying offers of a weapon each currently. There must have been a glut of invites given out because they used to go for a couple keys each.

Note: There are some invites (I do not know the origin) that are "single invite" and these can be used in China. These still trade for at least a key each. The others pretty loudly say in their description that they are not valid in China.

-Digi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I have like 6 invites that I can't into china, wat do?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    cola said:

I have like 6 invites that I can't into china, wat do?

http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/67824657

-Digi
    cola
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    I'll give it a shot.
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
    need your steam nickname or account names for those wanting invites! My steam account is youdie101@hotmail.com. I made my account way back when you had to use an email...and it can never be changed. I am le angry. Or you can use my nickname, which is "-_- | PsychicMuffin", but that seems more difficult =P.
    aconradwc3@comcast.net
  • MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    I also have several Dota2 invites sitting around. Might look into trading them... but I unfortunately don't play much TF2 anymore.
    MAGIC said:

aconradwc3@comcast.net

done
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I've been meaning to check DOTA2 out. Sure, I'll take one. Please and thank you. :)

Steam name is "Bandrik". Big surprise.
    THANKEE!
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I've gotten so confused with my Steam accounts name. Greendevout is mine thanks to the IC profile page keeping it accurate for me.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    edited January 2013

I already have Dota 2, but I can't find anyone to play it with.

I hear that. Its a tough community.
    I've got 5 invites if anyone would like one hit me up on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015078878/
    I'mma bump this due to the backlogs thing. Even if getting an invite disqualifies DOTA 2 from it I would still like an invite regardless.

I'mma bump this due to the backlogs thing. Even if getting an invite disqualifies DOTA 2 from it I would still like an invite regardless.

Done
    Bandrik said:

I've been meaning to check DOTA2 out. Sure, I'll take one. Please and thank you. :)

Done
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    My email is GodOfDeath_42@hotmail.com (Yes, hotmail because thats how long ago I have been using steam.)
    primesuspect
    Thanks again Tushon!
    edited January 2013

Done
    Bandrik said:

Done

My email is GodOfDeath_42@hotmail.com (Yes, hotmail because thats how long ago I have been using steam.)

Done with the noted caveat
    BobbyDigi