Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai
Total War Battles: SHOGUN
Viking: Battle for Asgard

BobbyDigi

Comments

• DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian
    Raptr Gamercard
    So, having put several hours in exploring "The Basement Collection". I can now see that the back-log that I though would be "No Big Deal", will actually be grinding. And taking a peak at "The Binding of Isaac", Holy Crap. Starting this challenge off on Hardcore.

"The Basement Collection" does get tied into the Movie that was included in the same indie bundle that I got it with, it has a lot of video and sound clips from the devs explaining the thought process and development of the games. Still chuggin' away, a little less that 5 hours in, and I've done what I can for today, I had to come and actually make my post in here anyway. So, onward to something else for now. Still have my pliers handy, just in case the pulling of fingernails is more entertaining.
    Awww, whats the matter, my title no good? lulz at discussion topic being altered, but I like the new one.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    THE TITLE MUST BE ALLITERATIVE. It says so in the rules!
    Had to look that one up, I see now. :)
    Okay, so I've finally managed to put my 10 Hours into the Basement collection. As you play and beat games it unlocks little insight bits about the games, and the developers as I said above. It really gave a perspective into what the Developer was trying to do with some of those games, cause a lot of them are very abstract. This is Art in the form of interactive media if I ever saw it. Never been a huge art fan, but some of the puzzles are fun, and Spewer is pretty much awesome, You interact with the world by vomiting substances with different properties. Needless to say, I'm glad to mark this one off my list, but I did come away learning a bit about the artistic side of game making.
    primesuspect
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    I've never even heard of The Basement Collection. It doesn't have an ending? Cause, I mean, if you beat it, you don't have to run ten hours... right?