A long, winding road brought us here.

ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
Yet looking back, despite the drama and the frustration - we had a damn good time.

I see so much of the time, effort, and care we put into making this guild an amazing and fun one to be a part of when I read back through these posts.

Tell me, does anyone else miss what we had going at the height of WotLK?

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I won't lie. I miss it, even though I was never a serious player, and never raided with IC.

I had talked with @Magic about restarting the IC guild a few months ago, contingent on my securing gainful employment (which hasn't happened yet). If I do get a job soon, I might throw my weight into the conversation.
    MAGIC
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited February 2013
    I can't contribute much on the original question since I wasn't around, but I can say that if it does get going again I will surely help out and do what I can. It would be glorious!
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I still play with my wife. Now that my personal life is much more stable, looking back it would be a ton of fun.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    If we had a few people who want to start from scratch I'd be in. We did have a great time.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I miss WoW so much.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    After I beat the game 10 years ago with a trial account there just didn't seem to be any reason to go back.
    pigflipper
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    I had a great time playing, but will never go back to a subscription game
  • I do not miss WoW the game. I do miss the the fun we all had playing together. I miss how there were always people on vent/skype/wherever to talk bs with throughout the night/weekend/whenever.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Mehbeh
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Aaaaaaall the time.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I had fun, but it got to a point that some people leveled alot faster than me and then I was left behind. I do enjoy GW2 in the way that they solve that problem. I might be interested in getting back into it if enough people do decide to play.
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited February 2013
    I miss all my little guildies, honestly - you guys were great (even if we weren't a bleeding-edge raiding guild). We had a ton of fun in the LK 10 and 25 man progression, and I think we did pretty well considering the amount of time we put in.

Just thinking about what might be possible, really - and gauging interest.

Let me know what you guys think (also, don't forget - I think I was able to sell a bunch of our mats and get us some cash before I quit, so we have like 20k in the guild bank we can use to help us get started again, if we choose to do so).
    If a few of us want to pick a day time, I would be stoked to start a group of 5 and lvl 1 to whatever the cap is now.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I am surprisingly open to this idea.
    edited February 2013
  • LincLinc
    wishes he had time to do this :(
    Owner Detroit Icrontian
    wishes he had time to do this :(
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    .... Wat
    MAGIC
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I'm in, maybe it'll get me even further into the game.
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    What server? Faction? When?
    I've always been partial to Alliance, but I don't care much. Sunday or monday evenings are usually good for me.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I would but I feel that last spot should go to a previous player that you all know.

I'm still in WoW anyways so it's kinda counterproductive.
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
    I am now playing again, horde on Bleeding Hollow, although mostly what I do is PvP. My girlfriend and I started new lowbies, others are welcome to join us =P
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    WoW is fun, jelly.