Vodka. 250,000 scoville units. Must be opened with wire cutters for consumer safety.

Comments

• Something like this should never be taken straight. It's only useful application is to add some heat to a massive punch bowl, or perhaps a few drops to add some heat to a sauce in a cooking application.
  • By weight of comparison, I think everyone has had some standard old school red Tabasco before? A splash of that is about 2500 scoville units. Now Tabasco is not the hottest hot sauce in the world, true, but this is literally 100 times hotter. DO NOT TRY!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Marketing shlock. Jolokias are hot, it's true, but they're not so hot that they need to be handled with industrial equipment.

That said, they are some of the tastier peppers out there; I just wish they used something different than boring old vodka to soak them in.

TL;DR: I'd try it.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

I just wish they used something different than boring old vodka to soak them in.

The blood of my enemies.
    TiberiusLazarus
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

I just wish they used something different than boring old vodka to soak them in.

The tears of innocent children.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    FTFY
    cola said:

My balls covered in wasabi

TiberiusLazarus
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    cola said:

TL;DR: I'd try it.

Balls of wasabi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kWvnq0i_i6k

UPSLynx
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    My dad grows hot peppers. These are not the ones that are so hot that you have to do this junk.

Now, the Trinidad Scorpions? Those, yeah...
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    I guess this is not approved for disinfecting wounds?
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Jokke said:

I guess this is not approved for disinfecting wounds?

I'm sure it'd work. Try that and let us know how it goes.