Timu's Train of Torture

2»

Comments

• timuchantimuchan Fishers, IN Icrontian
    I haven't been playing Amnesia. I am a big scaredy cat and have been finding much more time for Guild Wars 2 since starting this game. Gotta get it together!
    primesuspect
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'm in the same boat with Awesomenauts. It has killed my motivation. I've been playing no games (except TF2sdays) since Awesomenauts sucked the fun out of this for me.... Arrrgh.. MUST BREAK THROUGH.
    Maybe just uh... start up Awesomenauts and play flash games in the steam overlay? :p But yes, I'm going to attempt to commit to 20 minutes (or more, of course) of Amnesia every day. Lets get this done!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I finally broke through Anodyne. How you doin?
    Steam summer sale has put me behind 24 games. I've beaten one of them and am close to finishing a couple other, so not all bad. Amnesia kinda broke me when I was trying to do this before- losing my game saves a couple times also put me out. I need to just storm through it like the Kool-Aid man and then I should be back on track. Any tips for getting through it? I'm contemplating putting together a playlist with Benny Hill theme and other mood-lightening tunes.