Glitch and I died while in the nether

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
I was on my way back to town on UPSLynx's rail system. Nothing on the tracks and almost to the portal THEN, the game stopped rendering and I "fell" and died. No idea where... I had 4 enchanted pick axes and two enchanted shovels. One of each were diamond!!! I lost everything.. First, is is possible to recover the stuff and is there a log as to where I died?

Comments

• What is your minecraft player name?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Who's Glitch and why were you visiting nether regions with him?
    CantiLazarusXero
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Logs:
    QCH hits renderbomb-trap
    QCH dies; drops 4 pick axes and 2 shovels.
    UPSLynx adds 4 picks axes and 2 shovels to inventory.
    UPSLynx resets renderbomb-trap
    UPSLynx exchanges 4 pick axes and 2 shovels to storage.
    GHoosdumLazarusXeromidga
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Bloodbaker is the account I'm using...
    I was REALLY close to the UPSLynx starting point in the nether by the portal back to town. All I saw is the falling... the failed rendering... the last 3 days of mining for diamonds and collecting... all gone... so sad. Lazarusxero and I are working to get a tunnel to town and ordinary pick axes take forever!
    Lincoln said:

Who's Glitch and why were you visiting nether regions with him?

6'5", Latin fellow with a might fine pick axe. I was there to mine his nether regions..

:eek:
    WinfreyLazarusXeromidga
  • Pulled the coordinates of your death from Hawkeye. This is the only activity in a 100 block radius of the location of your death in the 10 minute span your death occurred in:

6693550 2013-02-27 14:04:36 BloodBaker Quit world_nether -308.4,53.7,-106.5 131.225.171.53
    6693551 2013-02-27 14:06:06 BloodBaker Join world_nether -308.4,53.7,-106.5 131.225.171.53
    6693552 2013-02-27 14:06:14 BloodBaker Quit world_nether -309.7,38.9,-109.2 131.225.171.53
    6693553 2013-02-27 14:06:31 BloodBaker Join world_nether -309.7,38.9,-109.2 131.225.171.53
    6693554 2013-02-27 14:06:32 BloodBaker Other Death world_nether -309.7,37,-109.2 Fall

So it would appear there was some sort of network connection issue which preceded your inglorious death. I don't see any other reason for it to have happened. Digi may wish to restore your items, I'll leave that up to him as his is King of all Minecraft (tm).

@BobbyDigi: if you check HawkEye for the Chest Transactions he made around the time of his death, you should be able to get a good idea of what he was carrying.
    OH MIGHTY LORD @BobbyDigi I am your humble servant... PLEASE... :D
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    QCH said:

Note to self... @QCH will do anything for diamonds...
    LazarusXero
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    mertesn said:

QCH said:

Note to self... @QCH will do anything for diamonds...

mertesnprimesuspectmidga
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    We'll get you taken care of @QCH. Sorry for the mishap. I'll look into it when I have some time, possibly this weekend if not before.

Before then, you could adventure to -309.7,37,-109.2 in the Nether and see if any of your stuff is around.

-Digi
    Ryokyo helped me and we could not find the stuff... its gone. :(
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Ok, I'll recreate it in a chest in the Library Basement. I'll see if I can get to it tonight, if not, probably tomorrow afternoon.

64x Arrow , 1x Iron Boots :82, 2x Stick , 1x Boat , 1x Iron Leggings :82, 1x Iron Chestplate :82, 1x Diamond Shovel , 1x Diamond Pickaxe , 1x Redstone Repeater , 16x 369, 30x Wooden Plank , 15x Book , 1x Iron Helmet :82, 2x Iron Pickaxe , 4x Gold Ingot , 111x Netherrack , 50x Iron Ingot , 2x Iron Shovel)

-Digi
    THANK YOU... it will make a big difference in getting projects done. I'll avoid dying like that again. :D