Giving away about 40 Steam games (keys, direct gifting)

edited March 2013 in Gaming
I've accumulated a ton of games through Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, Indie Royale, etc and the list is getting out of hand. Thusly, get your dibs in and take these off my hands. For the sake of knowing what I still have to give away, I'm not posting the keys with the image. Reply here, email me at bssipes@gmail.com, or message me on Steam (Scoli) and I'll send the key your way.

BobbyDigiprimesuspectSignal_kIlriyasCyrixInsteadCreeperbane2ErrorNullTurniptrollWinfrey

Comments

• PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Scoli is Swahili for generous game giver.
    midgaCreeperbane2
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    I thought it was Burmese for generous giver of chickens, but what do I know.
    midgaCreeperbane2TiberiusLazarus
  • Worst of all, it is English for Scoliosis :(
    Creeperbane2
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I wish nothing for myself but DigiKid (my daughter) has been on the edge of her seat wanting to try The Binding of Isaac if you would not mind throwing that my way. I promise it will go to good use.

Thanks Scoli!

-Digi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Hey @Scoli290 long time no see. Thanks so much for the giveaway. Very generous, and very awesome!
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    bump for GGG.
  • trolltroll Windsor, Nova Scotia Icrontian
    Very generous!
  • Cortex, Binding, Closure, Don't Starve are gone. I'll update the picture in the morning. Night night!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    I could go for the red faction DLC. Very kind of you to hand these out!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Super Meat Boy sounds interesting if no one else is interested in it I'm certainly interested.

Also thanks for doing this really generous of you.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    I'll swap ya Nuclear Dawn for The Wonderful End of the World.

Seems fitting anyways.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Wow, very nice gesture. I'll take something at random. Thank you!
  • Updated list in first post. This file no longer has a scroll bar on it, I'm excited!
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I would like Titan Quest. Very Nice of you man!!
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    I wouldn't mind Cave Story - cheers!
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    I shall take the key for Saints Row: The Third and a tutorial of how to redeem a steam key.
    Either way a giving away a key to get such an epic game for free, you sir are truly generous.
  • Messaged out keys and updated the list. Cheers
    CyrixInstead
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    I'd be interested in Vertex Dispenser.

If you don't have Bioshock I have a spare key lying around.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Dude, you rock. Very nice of you.

I'm interested in A.R.E.S., Really Big Sky, or Astro Tripper. Pick one and surprise me. :)

In the spirit of giving, I have an extra copy of Bunch of Heroes. Scoli, you can have first dibs, otherwise whoever wants it let me know. :D
  • I had multiple copies of ARES and RBS, so those are still on the table for anyone else looking. Vertex and Astro are the only 2 not updated in the picture as being gone. I'll check again tomorrow :)
    Received Cave Story+, I'd just like to publicly thank Scoli290. Although I don't know this person their philanthropy is very welcome, something that is rare these days. This kind of act makes me remember why I still visit Icrontic after all these years!

I shall take the key for Saints Row: The Third and a tutorial of how to redeem a steam key.
    Either way a giving away a key to get such an epic game for free, you sir are truly generous.

I didn't know either. Just click Add a new game... and then enter the product key. Bam, new game registered.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
    1.Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
    2.Click the Games Menu.
    3.Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
    4.Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Source

-Digi
    Scoli290
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Since Scoli already has a copy of Bunch of Heroes, it's up for grabs. Anyone want it?
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Sure. Primes steam review makes it sound so enticing: "We call it 'Bunch of Dicks'."
  • Thanks for posting the instructions Bobby. I sent them privately to Creeper but I guess I should have included them here as well. I've probably registered ~20 different keys because of these bundles so I'm very used to the process, tend to forget not everyone is the same way.
  • Received Cave Story+, I'd just like to publicly thank Scoli290. Although I don't know this person their philanthropy is very welcome, something that is rare these days. This kind of act makes me remember why I still visit Icrontic after all these years!

You're very welcome, Cyrix. IC was very quick at welcoming and accepting me when I joined, and I like to return that appreciation any way I can.
    CyrixInstead
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Has anyone claim Shank 2? Ill claim it!
  • Shank sent
    Chooch
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I enjoyed the original Fortix, I'd love to check out Fortix 2.