New Releases for The Week of Assembly and the Undead

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited March 2013 in Gaming

Comments

• QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    Sounds like a slow week for gaming...
  • We have our copy of Lego City Undercover on pre order. From the first time I saw a promo, I thought, that's the killer app for the Wii U. I hope it does not disappoint.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Personally I'm hugely biased to Monster Hunter. Been waiting for this week for awhile now.

It has it's own shopping channel too!

I kinda wish this was real, but also kinda don't.
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    Is the Walking Dead game available now then? I might get it if it's any good.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    @CyrixInstead: there are two walking dead series. The episodic, Telltale-produced are supposed to be far superior to the more recent "Walking Dead: Survival Instinct"
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    Yep, the episodic Walking Dead games get high praise all over. Very different from the "Survival Instinct" game.
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    I have played the episodic series, absolutely wonderful. I loved the cell-shaded graphics and the storyline was truly immersive. Having looked at the reviews of the FPS game I get the feeling it's been rushed out far too early, perhaps to coincide with the end of the third season. Otherwise they'd probably be looking at waiting until the fourth season when interest in the franchise is higher. I think I'll steer clear of the FPS.