TF2 Version?

CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
I tried to join Lincoln on TF2 this evening but it told me my version of the game was newer than the server. What version of the game should I be playing?

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    I'm not playing TF2... maybe I didn't quit properly last night? (I play on a separate computer downstairs)

It's possible the server needs to be restarted to apply an update. I ain't on it. :D
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    Oh, well Steam seems to think so. I just closed and re-opened Steam and it still think you're playing it. So you're on the latest version? Does TF2 night on Tuesdays start 10pm American time? I'm in the UK so that's too late for me.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    TF2 did update yesterday so one is needed. My Friends list has also shown Lincoln on at all hours ever since League Night though, even right now.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    If only.
    RahnalH102
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    TF2 updates automatically. The only reason you would get that message is if the server needs to be rebooted to update. You personally don't have to do anything other than scream at Brian to fix it.