Expo Icrontic 2013

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited April 2013 in Community

Comments

• BobbyDigiRobert Cometa ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Best Expo. Can't wait to see everyone!

-Digi
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    that logo should have a montreal flag on it...
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Hell yeah!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I start work in May, I'll see if I can get time off let alone save enough to afford the trip.

Really hope I can make it, had an incredible time last year.
    Ilriyas said:

I start work in May, I'll see if I can get time off let alone save enough to afford the trip.

you have to come. i'm bringing soooo many canadian flags to hide around the IC HQ, they'll find them until they sell the house
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    oni_dels said:

Ilriyas said:

you have to come. i'm bringing soooo many canadian flags to hide around the IC HQ, they'll find them until they sell the house
    That's gonna be a lot of flags...
    oni_dels
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I hope everyone have a great time at EXPO =)
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    When is the latest day we can sign up?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    For actually attending: Walking up for known variables
    For getting stuff: whatever day is last on the ticket buying website
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    @QuadWore Pretty much what @Tushon said. To get your t-shirt, swag, etc. it's June 4. After that, you can still email us to pay your money and get your ticket, but may or may not get the all the "stuff" depending on what we've ordered so far. We also can't accept more than a few late registrations or else it throws off our counts for stuff like tables and chairs.
    edited April 2013
    As a reminder, if you have significant financial hardship, you can contact me privately for a ticket anonymously partially or fully subsidized by other members.
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited April 2013
    quick question, is it possible without the "LAN Party" package? so someone else can use the extra spot, I don't mind come down to Icrontic Expo with my family (wife and 2 kids) and is extremely unlikely my wife will allows me to go any LAN party or gaming (zero chance...zero). but I do want to come down for support Icrontic!
    allenpan said:

quick question, is it possible without the "LAN Party" package? so someone else can use the extra spot, I don't mind come down to Icrontic Expo with my family (wife and 2 kids) and is extremely unlikely my wife will allows me to go any LAN party or gaming (zero chance...zero). but I do want to come down for support Icrontic!

in that case i'll take his extra seat, next to mine. i'll pocket medic myself. i'm sure that's a thing. i'll just need some straws to drink my beer...

edited April 2013
    allenpan said:

I'd say it'd probably be more fun for you and the family to come to the Memorial Day BBQ (and please do). And, you're welcome to stop by the house any time. Expo is a bit more intense - it's kind of a 4-day whirlwind that you get caught in. Trying to catch up with Brian and I during Expo is a bit like trying to chat with the bride and groom at a big wedding. :D
    edited April 2013
    "I just want to stop by Expo and say hi. Can I do that without a ticket?"

Yes, but please limit the visit to an hour or so, and not after 8pm Saturday. We have 3+ big unorganized events per year (and many more smaller ones). Expo is an organized event and we need folks to either contribute and participate, or stand aside and let the magic happen. :)
    Lincoln said:

Trying to catch up with Brian and I during Expo is a bit like trying to chat with the bridge and groom at a big wedding. :D

How @Lincoln sees @Troublebaker:
    oni_delsGnomeQueenRahnalH102
    My brain does that a lot - substitutes a more common word while I'm typing. It's like my own annoying auto correct. :D
    Lincoln said:

My brain does that a lot - substitutes a more common word while I'm typing. It's like my own annoying auto correct. :D

Clearly you need to pray moor attrition when tipping.
    oni_dels
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited April 2013
    This one time at expo....
    Cliff_Forsterpigflipperprimesuspect
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I see a bridge to Canada. Can I piss off that one, too? We already have the one over I-94 taken care of.
    GHoosdum
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Well it's not your fault there are no bathrooms at sarcnet.
    QCH
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Hate to say it but I'm going to have to be out. With Suzy being out of work so much this year it has really zapped our funds, and what we do have we've been putting into getting the house. Sucks since I have a $100GC to Southwest, but the flight would still be another $200 or so on top of that plus food/lodging costs for the week. Hopefully things will be back to normal by next summer.
    edited April 2013
    CrazyJoe said:

I'm going to have to be out.

Joe is lying.
    MomOfRoseGnomeQueenUPSLynxAlexDeGruven
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

Apparently I am. Icrontic is awesome beyond words.

This.
    MomOfRose
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

Apparently I am. Icrontic is awesome beyond words.

Not empty quoting.
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    Maybe I will attend expo icrontic 2013 at my own expense after all. There's a few mods I'd like to "have a little talk" with who can't seem to keep their hands off my posts.........
    JBoogalooRahnalH102cola