ICMC: The Expansion I

2»

Comments

• DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year old Texas Icrontian
    An industrial style in a bubble garden underwater :D, does that sound okay to you Bobby?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I can dig that, approved.

-Digi
  • VincenzoCaponeVincenzoCapone Elkhart, Indiana New
    can i get an industrial plot... not sure exactly what im building but would like a plot plz
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    It's kind of confusing figuring out what is still open, and what's industrial versus residential. Is there any residential open?
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Industrial is large in footprint than residential. Residential also have a height limitation, but are more centered to town.
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    Once I am established I will provide any aid I can to the project.
    Wasn't sure what thread to post this on: Bad news. I was in "Twilight Sparkle's Royal Library" looking around, and a creeper suddenly appeared from the basement. I turned to run away, but the creeper was already too close, and blew up. :/ I hope not too much stuff was destroyed. Maybe we could rollback the server? I have no idea how hard that is. :( I'm sorry. :'(
    edited April 2013
    I'll hop on and see if I can undo it... I don't know where this library is though

Edit: Yup, couldn't find it. Can you give me Coords? (press F-3 and give me XYZ)

-Digi
    -33, 63, -240
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    It's the house right across from my own, the one Bladephoenix (Android) built. Dude set it up so that monsters would spawn in his basement. Along with a chicken pit. He hasn't been on in a long time don't think he'd be too upset if anything was broken.
    Ahhh, that explains why there was a creeper. I was just like SHIT WHY IS THIS HERE

-33, 63, -240

Fixed. Thank you for letting me know. No harm done.

-Digi
    Yayayyyyy thank you Digi!
    Updated the OP with an overview image that will hopefully make it easier to see the plots in the expansion.

-Digi
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

SHIT WHY IS THIS HERE

HMMMM I WONDER WHY

GnomeQueen
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Sup dudes

Someone has been using the skittles (wool) farm and not closing the gates. As a result, all of purple and orange has escaped. I managed to wrangle the purple back in, but Orange must have been open for longer. All of the orange sheep are completely gone and dead. We will need to get more dye and re-breed the orange.

Please close the gates after use!
    UPSHitman
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Don't tell Canti.
    *Looks innocent*
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Ilriyas said:

(P.S. I'm really sorry for that)

You should be. ಠ_ಠ
    IlriyasRahnalH102
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    ಠ_ಠ
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    ...shit, we're gonna need some ice
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    I've got a good glassy framework to start with :)

Actually, I've got a whole massive snowland a bit outside town that would be a great setting for it :O
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    If our server was up to date you could setout to find one of those Icefield biomes for it.
    UPSLynxUPSHitmanmidgacola
    Et Tu, Rah? :(

-Digi
    BobbyDigi said:

Et Tu, Rah? :(

-Digi

I don't enjoy saying it. I blame bukkit.
    midga
This discussion has been closed.